Dr. Enoch M Sanders Jr Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Enoch M Sanders Jr?

"Hurray for Enoch Sanders, MD!"

Calm and soothing, doesn't ever seem harried, explains thoroughly all aspects of one's case. There is never any question that he really is interested in you. He is very consistent. He's kind and gentle in the office visit setting, as well as at the bedside when he's making rounds in the hospital setting. I could go on all day extolling this wonderful gentleman's goodness. He's truly a breath of fresh air.

great surgeon

I recently had an appendectomy. i was only 14 and dr sanders was a great doctor to me. he was friendly and helped me through my two other surgeries affterward. He allways remembered me and go to know me very well. I would highly recommend him