Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms, risk factors, and the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Enrico Aguas
Dr. Enrico Aguas, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Lubbock, TX, with other offices in Crosbyton, TX and Houston, TX . He has 25 years of experience. His specialties include Internal Medicine. Dr. Aguas is affiliated with Covenant Medical Center, Highland Medical Center and Crosbyton Clinic Hospital. He speaks English.
Dr. Enrico Aguas has 3 locations
710 W Main St
Crosbyton, TX 79322
Book Online Now
Dr. Enrico Aguas has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.<br>These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
Dr. Aguas is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Covenant Medical Center
Highland Medical Center
Crosbyton Clinic Hospital
25 Years Experience
Nicanor Reyes Medical Foundation
Graduated in 1988
Dr. Enrico Aguas Accepts the Following Insurance
We are sorry, it looks like we don't have insurance information.
Please call Dr. Enrico Aguas's office for more information.
6104 Avenue Q South Dr Lubbock, TX : (806) 472-3400
710 W Main St Crosbyton, TX 79322
11111 Wilcrest Green Dr Houston, TX : (800) 893-9698
Locations & Directions
Dr. Enrico Aguas is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Lubbock, TX.