Dr. Enrico Pietrantonio Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Enrico Pietrantonio?

The most caring & patient educating doctor

Posted on November 14th, 2017

Words cannot express the gratitude I have towards this doctor. From the beginning of my pregnancy journey he took his time to explain each and every step, educated me during complications and brought me peace of mind, even when results weren’t always easy to hear. This doctor truly deserves recognition towards the care he shows towards his patients.

Amazing

Posted on December 3rd, 2015

Amazing! Actually looks at you when he speaks with you, not at the computer screen. Very attentive and professional. Definitely one of the best!

Delivery

Posted on September 13th, 2012

Dr. P is an exceptional physician. I feel so fortunate at have had him delivery our son!

BEST DR. EVER!

Posted on March 6th, 2012

Dr P was the best dr. I have ever had hands down. I instantly felt comfortable with him and my husband trusted him as much as I did. He listens so well and is very informative. he Always made sure you know your options.I was so sad when we no longer had Kaiser for our insurance. I have yet to find a Dr.I care for like I did Dr. P

Posted on September 23rd, 2017