Dr. Enrique C Almaguer Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Enrique C Almaguer?

Dr. E is an amazing doctor! His staff is also AWESOME!!

Do not get smart lipo on your neck and/or jowls. I had scar tissue and saggy neck and jowls after procedure was done. My neck looked worse after the procedure. I had to go to another plastic surgeon to get it corrected. The corrective procedure took longer to do because of all the scar tissue. My doctor told me smart lipo does not work on the face and neck, and that I just threw my money away. I went through a lot of expense to fix my neck. I don't recall Dr. Almaguer informing me of scar tissue being part of the results of having the procedure done. I informed Dr. Almaguer that I was not happy with the results and had to have it repaired. He really didn't seem all that concern that I wasn't happy with the results. I hope no one else goes through what I went through. My suggestion would be - don't get smart lipo, save your money, and get it done the right way (facelift).

Dr. Enrique C Almaguer is similar to the following 3 Doctors near San Antonio, TX.