Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Enrique A Arana
Dr. Enrique A Arana, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Chicago, IL, with other offices in Chicago, IL and Chicago, IL . His specialties include Family Medicine. Dr. Arana is affiliated with Methodist Hospital Of Chicago, Advocate Illinois Masonic Medical Center and Thorek Memorial Hospital. He speaks English.
Dr. Enrique A Arana has the following 1 specialty
- Family Medicine
A family practitioner is a doctor who specializes in caring for people of all ages, at all stages of life. Rather than focusing on the treatment of one disease or patient population, family practitioners are often the doctors that people see for their everyday ailments, like cold and flu or respiratory infections, and health screenings. When necessary, family practitioners will provide referrals for conditions that require the expertise of another specialist.
The doctors may also provide physicals, inoculations, prenatal care, treat chronic diseases, like diabetes and asthma, and provide advice on disease prevention.
- Weight Loss
- Family Planning
Showing 5 of 9
I have seen quite a few doctors in my time but due to HMO, I had to switch to Dr. Arana. First of all he has very bad time management. I was scheduled to see him at 2 o'clock and I was at the clinic at about 1:45 to make sure things would go smoothly. I waited in his office for about 45 minutes before he even showed up. So my appointment must have been rescheduled in his head from 2 to 2:45 without my knowledge. Aside from that, I was diagnosed with a rare condition and although I have asked him questions about it, he gave me no answers. Didn't even point me towards the right direction. Thank god I have some friends who are doctors and I got to take care of myself. Long story short, avoid this doctor at any cost.
Dr. Arana is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
University Of Illinois Hospital & Health Sciences System
Dr. Enrique A Arana accepts the following insurance providers.
- View by Location
Locations & Directions
Dr. Enrique A Arana is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Chicago, IL.