Dr. Enrique Beniquez Nieves Is this you?

3.8

Have you seen Dr. Enrique Beniquez Nieves?

Very good doctor

I came in to see Dr. Beniquez this past week I was very pleased with the office staff and the professionalism. Very pleasant Dr.

Decent, but would not go to him again.

Dr. Beniquez Nieves was a pleasant doctor during our very short visit. I was sort of shocked by how LITTLE he asked me about my history (past medical history, sexual history, family history etc.). I was, however, very impressed with how fast I got an appointment and how fast my colonoscopy was scheduled. [ Maybe because he has very few patients though. :( ] The day of my colonoscopy started fine because the support staff were all wonderful. When I awoke from the colonoscopy, I was pretty upset because the doctor NEVER came to speak to me. I assume because they did not find anything. It shouldn't matter if my results were totally fine or I had a huge tumor. I went in to the colonoscopy because of pretty bad bleeding - obviously I was concerned and seeking an explanation. No one bothered to even discuss other possible causes. I am left knowing nothing and still very worried. What do I do if it happens again? Why MIGHT I have had the bleeding in the first place? Is there anything else I should do or be concerned about? I do not have answers to any of these questions and was still coming of the anesthetic so did not think to ask them these things. A quality physician would have understood these concerns and thought to address them.

Will never visit this Physician again

Office Staff was incredibly rude and unprofessional. Physician asked the I call a week after tests to receive results and he never returned calls. I was forced to make an appointment to receive them after waiting and calling for six weeks.

Excellent Physician, very professional and personable, I would definetely recommend him.