Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Enrique C Lopez III has the following 1 specialty
- Family Medicine
A family practitioner is a doctor who specializes in caring for people of all ages, at all stages of life. Rather than focusing on the treatment of one disease or patient population, family practitioners are often the doctors that people see for their everyday ailments, like cold and flu or respiratory infections, and health screenings. When necessary, family practitioners will provide referrals for conditions that require the expertise of another specialist.
The doctors may also provide physicals, inoculations, prenatal care, treat chronic diseases, like diabetes and asthma, and provide advice on disease prevention.
Dr. Enrique C Lopez III has the following 7 expertise
- Weight Loss
- Family Planning
- Weight Loss (non-surgical)
Showing 5 of 13
My husband is a patient at this office. He is diabetic and is on several meds. It takes the office nurse/staff an eternity to send refills to our pharmacy. No call backs or anything! It is so frustrating when you are trying to control your diabetes and you can't because they won't give you what you need! The doctor is great but the office staff is another thing!
Dr. Lopez treated my father, who at the time was overweight and suffered from severe heartburn. He took my fathers health seriously and wasted no time in ensuring he received the right tests quickly. My dad was diagnosed with cancer of the esophegus and subsequently had 80% of his esophegus removed. Dr Lopez was always available to check on my father and talk to the family during and after the surgery. It has been over 12 years now and my father is doing great! Many thanks to Dr. Lopez for caring about the heath and well being of his patients. He listens to his patients and has the knowledge and experience to find the right diagnosis efficiently! Our family will always be greatful for his contribution in saving my Father's life!
On-Time Doctor Award (2014)
Vitals On-Time + Promptness Award recognizes doctors with consistent high ratings for timeliness of appointments. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and promptness scores.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2014)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
Patients' Choice Award (2014)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Wayne State University School Of Medicine
Please contact the office for more information.
Locations & DirectionsOtto William Graesser Do, 1675 Watertower Pl Ste 700, East Lansing, MI
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Enrique C Lopez III in this video.
Dr. Enrique C Lopez III is similar to the following 3 Doctors near East Lansing, MI.