Get the facts about skin cancer, including the different types and symptoms.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Bladder Cancer Facts about Bladder Cancer, including symptoms and treatment options
- Bowel Incontinence Facts about bowel incontinence, including causes & who's most at risk.
- Colonoscopy Facts about colonoscopy, including how and why it's done.
- Colorectal Cancer Facts about Colorectal cancer, including symptoms and treatment options
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- Head and Neck Cancer Facts about head and neck cancer, including symptoms and treatment options
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Enrique R Daza has the following 2 specialties
- Trauma Surgery
Trauma surgeons treat patients who come to emergency rooms and require surgery after any kind of accident. They know how to act quickly, assess the patient’s condition, and decide on a course of action. They work fast to coordinate with other physicians and specialists in the hospital if needed, such as neurosurgeons and radiologists, so they can properly diagnose the injury and stabilize patients.
Common trauma injuries include bleeding, burns, brain or other internal injuries, shock and loss of limbs. Because they treat patients in traumatic situations, they’re also typically skilled in offering some level of emotional support to help the patient cope with confusion and grief that may result from their accident.
Dr. Enrique R Daza has the following 27 expertise
- Gallbladder Surgery
- Parathyroid Gland Surgery (Parathyroidectomy)
- Intestinal Obstruction
- Abdominal Cancer
- Thyroid Gland Removal (Thyroidectomy)
- Colon Cancer
- Laproscopic Surgery (Laparoscopy)
- Bacterial Skin Diseases
- Diaphragmatic Hernia
- Adnexal and Skin Appendage Cancer
- Endocrine Surgical Procedures (Endocrine Surgery)
- Laparoscopic Surgery (Splenectomy)
- Femoral Hernia
- Gastric Outlet Obstruction
- Penetrating Wounds
- Gastrectomy (Stomach Removal)
- Negative-Pressure Wound Therapy
- Laparoscopic Gallbladder Surgery (Cholecystectomy)
- Laparoscopic General Surgery
- Appendix Cancer (Appendiceal Neoplasms)
- Stab Wounds
- Benign Connective Tissue Cancer (Fibroma)
- Biliary Tract Surgical Procedures
Showing 5 of 20
Dr. Daza treated me with the utmost professionalism. I met him as an emergency patient suffering from a very painful ruptured appendix. He explained the surgergical procedure, pre and post operative expectations. He visited me each day following surgery and explained what I should expect postoperatively. My follow up visit to his office was as I expected it to be. Although I waited a bit longer than I anticipated, I know he is a busy doctor with many patients who need his attention and time as well. I would recommend him to a friend in need!
I asked specifically for Dr. Daza to do my emergency surgery after he just completed another emergency surgery for me last winter. I asked for him again because I figured, why mess with something that works? He's an excellent surgeon, responds very quickly and has a caring bedside manner. I highly recommend him.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2010, 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
Patients' Choice Award (2008, 2010, 2012, 2013, 2014)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Top 10 Doctor - City (2014)
Top 10 Doctors are chosen by the millions of patients who visit Vitals each year to find a new doctor and share their experiences by providing ratings and reviews. In order to differentiate highly-regarded doctors from the rest for patients in search of quality care, Vitals awards Top 10 Doctor honors to those physicians within a certain specialty and geographic area who are consistently given top ratings by their patients.
Compassionate Doctor Award - 5 Year Honoree (2014)
Vitals Compassionate Doctor Award - 5 Year Honoree recognizes doctors with the highest scores in bedside manner for five consecutive years. This honor is granted to a few distinct doctors in the United States based on experiences shared by patients.
Please contact the office for more information.
Locations & DirectionsEnrique Racine Daza Md, 5602B Shields Dr, Bethesda, MD
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Enrique R Daza in this video.
Dr. Enrique R Daza is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Bethesda, MD.