The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer, including signs, symptoms & what happens to the body in each stage of cancer.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Acne Important facts about acne and what causes it.
- Facelift Facts about facelifts, including the different types of procedures.
- Facial Wrinkles and Lines Find out what causes facial wrinkles and lines.
- Non-Healing Wounds Facts about non-healing wounds, including different types & causes.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Enrique Fernandez
Dr. Enrique Fernandez, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Bradenton, FL. He has 34 years of experience. His specialties include Plastic Surgery. Dr. Fernandez is affiliated with Manatee Memorial Hospital, HCA Blake Medical Center and Healthsouth Surgery Cntr. Of Sarasota. He speaks English.
Dr. Enrique Fernandez has the following 1 specialty
- Plastic Surgery
A plastic surgery specialist is a physician with extensive training in the execution of plastic surgery procedures.
Plastic surgery is the use of surgical procedures to rebuild or reshape injured or misshapen body parts. Congenital defects, such as a cleft lip or palate, can be corrected by a plastic surgery specialist. Injuries sustained during auto accidents also may require the services of a plastic surgery specialist. These procedures fall under the category of reconstructive plastic surgery.
The other category of plastic surgery is cosmetic plastic surgery. Plastic surgery specialists often perform procedures like breast augmentation, face lifts, tummy tucks, liposuction, and lip injection as elective surgeries for patients who wish to make aesthetic improvements.
- Breast Implants (Breast Implantation)
- Breast Surgery (Mammaplasty)
- Chemical Peel (Chemexfoliation)
- Eyelid surgery (Blepharoplasty)
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Dr. Fernandez is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Manatee Memorial Hospital
HCA Blake Medical Center
Healthsouth Surgery Cntr. Of Sarasota
34 Years Experience
University of Florida
Graduated in 1979
Dr. Enrique Fernandez accepts the following insurance providers.
- View by Location
Locations & Directions2902 59th St W, Bradenton, FL
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Enrique Fernandez in this video.
Dr. Enrique Fernandez is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Bradenton, FL.