Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Enrique J Gonzalez
Dr. Enrique J Gonzalez, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Los Angeles, CA, with another office in Los Angeles, CA. He has 28 years of experience. His specialties include General Practice. Dr. Gonzalez is affiliated with East Los Angeles Doctors Hospital and Garfield Medical Center. He speaks English.
Dr. Enrique J Gonzalez has the following 1 specialty
- General Practice
A general practitioner is similar to a family practitioner in that they treat patients of all ages with a variety of health concerns. These doctors treat everyday ailments, some acute and chronic diseases, and also provid health checkups, physicals, inoculations and preventative care.
General practitioners differ from family practitioners because they are not required to complete an additional residency in family medicine after completing their medical school residency. Like family practitioners, general practitioners will also provide referrals to patients who are in need of a specialist.
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Showing 5 of 12
ecca, its not my fault that they don't have control of the people.getting a lot of app and the doctor arrive super late. I'm not going anymore there because is not the first time that Rebecca gave attitude and she not even put attention of was she is doing, she always talking in her cell. Something unprofessional. By the way I was not the only one that was mad about the horrible treat. Hopefully they do something about it.
My mother is a patient in the e. c. chavez ave. clinic. We do not have any problem with Dr. Chavez, he is a great doctor and listens good to my mother's health complains and resolves the problem immediately. The only concern we have is his clinic staff. Nobody seems to know what's going on. When you call the clinic inquiring about something or updating something regarding your medical issues or appointments, someone loves to answer the phone calls but has no idea on whats going on. Then the phone call will be passed on to a lot of staff members and still no resolution or answer to any of your questions. It's very frustrating. It's a nightmare going to Dr. Gonzalez's clinic. It's always a horrible horrible experience when we go there. The clinic staff member is ruining the good name of Dr. Gonzalez. No lock in the bathroom, no paper towel, no toilet seat cover, one of the staff took my mom to get her blood pressure in the lab and we noticed 3 urine cups were exposed - no cover and had patients info. written on it. Now you tell me, should we go back there? We love the doctor, but it's sad that his clinic is being run by incompetent staff members who does not care for the patients. Laughing, chatting, taking their time while patients wait. Greeting patients in the front office with a frown so Unprofessional.
Dr. Gonzalez is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
28 Years Experience
University Of Wisconsin School Of Medicine And Public Health
Graduated in 1990
U S Department Of Veterans Affairs
Dr. Enrique J Gonzalez accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Basic HMO
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna HMO Deductible Plan CA only
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Savings Plus of CA
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
- Aetna Vitalidad Plus CA con Aetna
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
Blue Cross California
- BC CA California Care Small Group HMO
- Blue Cross CA California Care Large Group HMO
- Blue Cross CA Priority Select HMO
- Blue Cross CA Select HMO
- Blue Cross CA Select Plus HMO
Blue Shield California
- Blue Shield CA Access Plus HMO
- Blue Shield CA Access Plus Savenet
- Blue Shield CA Bronze Full PPO 4500
- Blue Shield CA PPO
- Blue Shield CA Platinum Access+ HMO 25
- Blue Shield CA Platinum Local Access + HMO 25
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA LocalPlus
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- CIGNA Southern CA Value
- Health Net CA CommunityCare Network HMO
- Health Net CA HMO Employer Group
- Health Net CA HMO SmartCare
- Health Net CA HMO Whole Care Network
- Health Net CA Individual and Family PPO
- Health Net CA PPO
- Health Net EPO - PureCare One Small Business
- Health Net PureCare HSP Individual and Family Plans
- Health Net SmartCare Large Group
- Health Net SmartCare Small Group
- Molina Mrktplace CA
- UHC SignatureValue Flex1
- UHC SignatureValue Flex2
- UHC SignatureValue Focus
- UHC West SignatureValue Alliance
- UHC West SignatureValue HMO
- View by Location
Locations & Directions
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Enrique J Gonzalez in this video.
Dr. Enrique J Gonzalez is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Los Angeles, CA.