Dr. Enrique S Lopez Sr Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Enrique S Lopez Sr?

Great Experience

This was by far a great overall experience. The staff was extremely friendly to my children and me. We did wait a while to be seen, but it was worth it because Dr. Lopez takes the time to explai all the necessary information and answers all my questions. He is very keen on education and encouraged all my children to work hard in school and to talk to their counselors at school to help with pre college courses. We really enjoy him! He also see adults, so he is not my primary doctor too. Highly recommend.

Very Knowledgeable

Dr. Lopez's office is not the prettiest office around, but the people enlighten the office a lot.The always decorate the waiting room for the holidays and they have toys for kids in the waiting area. My kids who are 3 and 6 actually enjoy going to see Dr. Lopez. They know if they behave they will be given treats and for Christmas they are given gifts. Beside hospitality, Dr. Lopez is great with his medicine. He is always mentioning to us how he keeps current with his DVDs. Both of my kids have asthma, so Dr. Lopez requires to see them every so often depending on how well he seems them. His staff is very nice and he is just an overall joy. We have recommended Dr. Lopez to other people and they have had the same experience. It is hard to find a doctor that cares about you.

Very nice Pediatrician

Dr. Lopez was very kind to me and my kids. He was nice enough to explain what my child had and he did not rush me at all, he took his time which was very nice. His staff is nice and the office is clean. Overall Glendale Pediatrics is a great office! Highly recommended to all!

worst pediatrician ever

WONDERFUL DOCTOR!!

I HAVE BEEN TAKING MY 2 CHILDREN TO DR. LOPEZ SINCE 2007. IN THESE 3 YEARS I HAVE BEEN WITH DR. LOPEZ, I HAVE HAD NO COMPLAINTS WHAT SO EVER! EXCEPT WITH ONE OF HIS EX-EMPLOYEES. SHE WAS RUDE, FULL OF HERSELF, IT WAS OBVIOUS SHE THOUGHT SHE KNEW IT ALL, UNTIL ONE DAY THAT SHE GAVE ME ATTITUDE BECAUSE I DID NOT WANT HER TO DRAW BLOOD FROM MY DAUGHTER. I AM SATISFIED THAT SHE IS NO LONGER WORKING THERE. I DONT AGREE WITH "MICHELLE", THE WAITING ROOM IS NOT DIRTY, UNLESS OF COURSE A CHILD SPILLS JUICE/WATER ETC. BUT THEY INSTANTLY CLEAN IT UP! THE STAFF IS ABSOLUTELY WONDERFUL!! THEY ARE ALWAYS SMILING AND MAKE ME FEEL WELCOME. NOT TO MENTION, I DON'T NEED TO SCHEDULE AN APPOINTMENT TO GET IN SAME DAY, UNLIKE OTHER OFFICES!!I HIGHLY RECOMMEND DR. LOPEZ'S OFFICE!!

A good doctor for all Americans

Dr. Lopez is a very skilled, very kind pediatric physician. Our #1 complaint in visiting his office is not him, but the inconsistencies that occur with his staff. They are well meaning, but sometimes make mistakes that take a little while to unravel. Dr. Lopez is a good physician for English speaking as well as Spanish speaking patients.

Wonderful Pediatrician!

My daughter had problems breathing and with sleeping at night and I decided to take her to DR. Lopez. He was quick to listen to her chest and decided she might have asthma. He gave her in offive treatment and the staff was very kind in making sure we were comfortable! they are great. the wait time on a Monday was about 30 minutes, but it would have been worse in the emergency room. He has become my 4 kids primary care doctor!