Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms, risk factors, and the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Enrique Malalmud
Dr. Enrique Malalmud, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Corona, NY, with another office in Elmhurst, NY. He has 56 years of experience. His specialties include Internal Medicine. Dr. Malalmud is affiliated with Ny Hospital Medical Ctr Of Queens,The, Parkway Hospital and Montefiore Medical Center. He speaks English.
Dr. Enrique Malalmud has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
Showing 3 of 3
Dr. Malalmud is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Ny Hospital Medical Ctr Of Queens,The
Montefiore Medical Center
Flushing Hospital Medical Center
St Vincent's Midtown Hospital
Elmhurst Hospital Center
Mount Sinai Hospital of Queens
Montefiore Medical Center - Henry & Lucy Moses Div
NYHQ Parkway St.Johns of Queens
Montefiore Med Ctr-Jack D Weiler Hosp of A Einstei
St Vincent`s Manhattan
56 Years Experience
Universidad Nacional De La Plata
Graduated in 1957
Dr. Enrique Malalmud accepts the following insurance providers.
- View by Location
Locations & Directions
Dr. Enrique Malalmud is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Corona, NY.