The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer, including signs, symptoms & what happens to the body in each stage of cancer.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Bladder Cancer Facts about Bladder Cancer, including symptoms and treatment options
- Bowel Incontinence Facts about bowel incontinence, including causes & who's most at risk.
- Colonoscopy Facts about colonoscopy, including how and why it's done.
- Colorectal Cancer Facts about Colorectal cancer, including symptoms and treatment options
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- Head and Neck Cancer Facts about head and neck cancer, including symptoms and treatment options
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Enrique H Monsanto has the following 2 specialties
- Surgery of the Hand
Hand surgeons are certified surgeons who are also experts in the function and structure of your wrists, hands and forearms. This allows them to treat arthritis, carpal tunnel, trigger finger and tennis elbow, most of which tend to result from repetitive and excessive use of the corresponding joints, muscles, tendons and ligaments.
Hand surgeons also commonly work with patients who have fractures or broken bones from any kind of accident. If you're experiencing any kind of general pain in your hand, wrist or forearm that isn’t going away, a hand surgeon is probably your best resource.
- Orthopaedic Surgery
Dr. Enrique H Monsanto has the following 6 expertise
- Sports Medicine
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Rotator Cuff Problem (Shoulder Impingement Syndrome)
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
Dr. Enrique H Monsanto is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 29
Very efficient with time, yet answers any questions or concerns in a complete way. Has a positive, upbeat, and enthusiastic attitude towards his work. Very knowledgeable and thorough. I found him a fine surgeon for my hands, which continue to gain strength and feeling a year and a half after the surgeries. It is so nice to work with a doctor who seemss genuinely love his work. I was Not particularly happy with his secretary who, in some kind of personal effort to.protect him, tells you you shouldn't be having the type of pain you have, or need the medicine you know you need, after your slap tear surgery. I have to keep reminding myself she is not a doctor, and not to let her cause me this unnecessary anxiety.
Dr monsanto was thoughtful and caring. His diagnosis was accurate and he cured my shoulder problem
Patients' Choice Award (2018)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
On-Time Doctor Award (2018)
Vitals On-Time + Promptness Award recognizes doctors with consistent high ratings for timeliness of appointments. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and promptness scores.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2016, 2018)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
40 Years Experience
Columbia University College Of Physicians And Surgeons
Graduated in 1978
New York University
Please contact the office for more information.
Locations & DirectionsPark Slope Medicine, 263 7th Ave Ste 5F, Brooklyn, NY
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Enrique H Monsanto in this video.
Dr. Enrique H Monsanto is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Brooklyn, NY.