Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms, risk factors, and the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Enrique A Perez
Dr. Enrique A Perez, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Carrollton, TX, with another office in Flower Mound, TX. He has 31 years of experience. His specialties include Hematology & Oncology and Internal Medicine. Dr. Perez is affiliated with Texas Health Presbyterian Hospital Plano. Dr. Perez has received 2 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. Enrique A Perez has the following 2 specialties
- Hematology & Oncology
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
Dr. Enrique A Perez has the following 8 expertise
- Hodgkin's Lymphoma
- Bone Marrow Transplant
Dr. Enrique A Perez has 0 board certified specialties
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Showing 5 of 12
Dr. Perez is my oncologist and one of the most amazing people I have ever met. Being a cancer survivor himself he really understood what I was going through. He laughed with me, cried with me, hugged me every time he saw me. He gave me hope and I am now over 6 years cancer free. He is a gentle giant who loves his patients which is just what is needed during a difficult time.
Patients' Choice Award (2016)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2014, 2015)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
Dr. Perez is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
31 Years Experience
The University Of Texas School Of Medicine At San Antonio
Graduated in 1987
University Hospital South Texas Medical Center
Dr. Enrique A Perez accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
Ambetter Superior Health Plan
- Ambetter Superior Health Plan
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS TX Blue Advantage HMO
- BCBS TX BlueChoice
- BCBS TX HMO Blue Texas
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA LocalPlus
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- First Health PPO
Imagine Health - SmartCare
- Imagine Health SmartCare
Locations & Directions
Dr. Enrique A Perez is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Carrollton, TX.