Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Enrique Testa
Dr. Enrique Testa, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Allston, MA. He has 44 years of experience. His specialties include Obstetrics & Gynecology. Dr. Testa is affiliated with Brigham And Womens Faulkner Hospital and St Elizabeths Medical Center. Dr. Testa has received 3 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. Enrique Testa has the following 1 specialty
- Obstetrics & Gynecology
- Laser Surgery
- Women's Health
- Pelvic Exam
- Pap Smear
- Menstrual Pain
- Hot Flashes
- Birth Control
- Child Birth
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 45
Ok.. first off Dr. Testa is NEVER on time and there is an EXCEPTIONAL reason for this. HE spends SOOOO much personal time with each patient . I've been a patient for 23 years - I had some personal trauma in my life that made me extremely uncomfortable to OBGYN visits. Dr. Testa is the ONLY person who calmed my PTS and made me feel safe and comfortable (considering the situation). I now take my young adults to the practice. My 21 year old said she fell in love with Dr. Kovacs at hello. I have a 17 year old who needed a medical procedure - considering her age, she was beyond scared and although she cried during the entire visit Dr. Kovac's bedside manner added some comfort and even light humor and made my youngest as comfortable as possible. Dr. Kovac's bedside manner is completely opposite Dr. Testa's BOTH couldn't have been a better fit for my girls and myself. Let's not forget the office staff. My daughter was in last week and had problems with our insurance. The staff spent a couple hours (honestly) going far and beyond making calls to our insurance company, primary care and resolved the issue. My 21 was so impressed she made sure I recognized the service. I can NOT say enough wonderful things about these amazing doctors and practice.
Compassionate Doctor Award - 5 Year Honoree (2016, 2015, 2014)
Vitals Compassionate Doctor Award - 5 Year Honoree recognizes doctors with the highest scores in bedside manner for five consecutive years. This honor is granted to a few distinct doctors in the United States based on experiences shared by patients.
Patients' Choice Award (2014, 2015, 2009, 2016, 2008)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2012, 2013, 2011, 2014, 2016, 2010, 2015)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
Dr. Testa is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
44 Years Experience
Universidad De Chile
Graduated in 1974
St Elizabeths Medical Center
Dr. Enrique Testa accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS MA Blue Care Elect PPO
- BCBS MA HMO Blue with Managed Care Behavioral Health
- BCBS MA Preferred Blue PPO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA LocalPlus
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- First Health PPO
- Harvard Pilgrim ChoiceNet HMO
- Harvard Pilgrim HMO
- Harvard Pilgrim PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
Tufts Health Plan
- Tufts Granite Advantage EPO, PPO and Saver
- Tufts PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsSmg Brookline Womens Health, 226 Harvard Ave Ste 3, Allston, MA
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Enrique Testa in this video.
Dr. Enrique Testa is similar to the following 0 Doctors near Allston, MA.