Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms, risk factors, and the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Enrique S Zarate has the following 2 specialties
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
- Emergency Medicine
An emergency physician is a doctor who is an expert in handling conditions of an urgent and extremely dangerous nature. These specialists work in the emergency room (ER) departments of hospitals where they oversee cases involving cardiac distress, trauma, fractures, lacerations and other acute conditions.
Emergency physicians are specially trained to make urgent life-saving decisions to treat patients during an emergency medical crisis. These doctors diagnose and stabilize patients before they are either well enough to be discharged, or transferred to the appropriate department for long-term care.
Dr. Enrique S Zarate has the following 7 expertise
- Weight Loss
- Weight Loss (non-surgical)
Dr. Enrique S Zarate has 0 board certified specialties
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Showing 5 of 12
Worst experience ever. The office staff was rude. The Dr was not willing to help new patience who have an urgent situation. We switched Drs and are very happy now.
To Whom It may concern. Fr. Zarate seen me in the E.R. at Sutter Tracy Hospital in 2002. I was in for chest pains that were diagnosed by Dr. Zarate as anxiety. I also started having back pain and refused to stop working. He has gone above and beyond to help me out with my medications but TO A CERTAIN limit. He is NOT anti drug however he will NOT prescribe scheduale II pain medications. That is not his field even though he is an Emergency Room Dr. and has a great deal of knowledge you can not go to his ofc. and ask for heavy pain killers. He will have to refer you and if you have no medical ins. then your on your own. He will do all he is allowed to do for you and I do wholeheartedly recomend him as a primary practicioner. He has a great bedside manner, will treat you with respect and it's not in his nature to turn you out on drugs. I no longer see Dr. Zarate ONLY due to the fact I am uninsured. I will go back to him if I ever get health ins. again.
Patients' Choice Award (2014)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
- Universidad Autonoma De Nuevo Leon
Cook County Hospital
Dr. Enrique S Zarate accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & Directions
Dr. Enrique S Zarate is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Tracy, CA.