Dr. Ensor E Transfeldt Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Ensor E Transfeldt?

Excellent surgeon

Ensor Transfeldt, MD was a gift from God. I had progressive scoliosis and a host of additional spine issues. Ten years later, age 73, I can't twist and bend but have EXCELLENT quality of life. Just came home after 3-1/2 weeks in Europe, planning next overseas trip. Dr Transfeldt is my hero and my husband's hero. Never once did he encourage surgery. It was MY choice. Years later he said I must have caught him on a good day to agree to operate.

Lack of care

His PA has very poor follow up. This clinic needs help. Once your approved for a procedure, all is good. The hospital stay was an experience I wish upon no one.

Overrated. Poor results.

I'm in far worse shape, pain, can't hardly walk, can't drive, can't work, than I was before surgery. I'm 51, and my future is now bleak. Forget this place.

Highly recommended

Dr. Ensor Transfeldt and his Physician's Assistant Mike Ensroth, were the finest, most professional orthopedic team I have encountered for my thoracic back pain issue secondary to a crushing, blunt force injury. They listened carefully and diagnosed my condition correctly. They recommended reasonable conservative treatment. They were compassionate and empathetic. The care I received was to my utmost satisfaction.

outstanding and caring surgeon. best bedside manner I have ever encountered