Contact Lens Care
A complete overview of what you need to know about your contact lenses.
- Chronic Dry Eye Facts about chronic dry eye, including the causes, symptoms & doctors.
- Contact Lens Care A complete overview of contact lenses.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Macular Degeneration Get the facts about macular degeneration.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Ephraim S Atwal MD
Dr. Ephraim S Atwal, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Buffalo, NY, with another office in Buffalo, NY. His specialties include Ophthalmology. He speaks English.
Dr. Ephraim S Atwal has 2 locations
3095 Harlem Rd Ste 1
Buffalo, NY 14225
Book Online Now
Dr. Ephraim S Atwal has the following 1 specialty
An ophthalmologist has the training to do much more than just prescribe glasses. They are physicians specially trained to diagnose and treat disorders of the eyes and vision. These doctors are experts on the complicated anatomy of the eye and are trained to treat eye diseases through both medical and surgical methods.
Some common conditions that ophthalmologists treat are cataracts, glaucoma, strabismus, diabetic retinopathy, macular degeneration and amblyopia. In addition, ophthalmologists can provide prescriptions for eye glasses and contact lenses and perform LASIK surgery and other corrective surgeries for refractive errors like myopia (near-sightedness), hyperopia (far-sightedness), astigmatism and presbyopia.
Dr. Ephraim S Atwal has the following 9 expertise
- Diabetic Retinopathy
- Lasik Surgery
- Macular Degeneration
- Eye Exam
- Vision Issues
- Eye Pain
Showing 1 of 1
kind, considerate doctor.
Self-verified patient of Dr. Ephraim S Atwal - Posted on October 17th, 2012
Dr. Atwall is very personable. Always greets me with a warm smile and handshake. He listens attentively and never acts rushed. I have had several appointments with him and it is always a positive experience. I have now had six surgeries and after 50 years of extremely poor eyesight, my vision is now 20/20!!!
- Jagiellonian University
Louisiana State University
Dr. Ephraim S Atwal Accepts the Following Insurance
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna Elect Choice EPO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna NYC Community Plan
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
Capital District Physicians Health Plan
- CDPHP New York State of Health - Small Business
- CDPHP PPO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- Empire Blue Priority EPO
- Empire PPO
- Empire Prism EPO Blue Priority
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Independent Health Encompass HMO
- Independent Health FlexFit HMO
MVP Health Plan
- MVP HMO
- MVP Premier Plus HMO Small Groups
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & Directions
Dr. Ephraim S Atwal is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Buffalo, NY.