Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Ephraim K Brenman has the following 2 specialties
- Pain Medicine
- Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation
- Nerve Damage
- Referred Pain
- Mesenchymal Stem Cell Transplantation
- Surgery Recovery
- Sports Medicine
- Spinal Arthritis (Spondylarthritis)
- Back Pain
- Spinal Injuries
- Chronic Pain
- Osteopathic Manipulation
- EMG/Nerve Conduction Studies
- Back Injuries
- Neck Injuries
- Lower Back Pain
- Spinal Injections
- Sports Injuries
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 16
Dr. Brenman is the best doctor I have ever encountered in my life. I have been a long time patient and for good reason. He is the best in the world. Only because of him am I able to live a some what normal life with an extremely bad back condition. He keeps up with my condition, works with me to balance out my pain. It because of him that I have been able to watch my children grow with out having to be bed bound. Thank you doctor B for everything and if your reading this because you struggle with back pain and do not know what else to do. Call and make an appointment with doctor Brenman. If u have to wait a little bit it because he the best and it be worth it.
Not very outgoing or informative about my condition despite a file full of information about my condition. Had me tale a drug abuse test which I thought was strange, I obviously had a medical history of injury occurring some 5-months earlier. Staff was/is very argumentative and confrontational. Not a good experience. Appointment and treatment times too long.
After dealing with lower back pain for years, I finally reached the point that I needed treatment/surgery. Dr. Brenman knew exactly what I was describing and didn't look at me like I was crazy....He has a very direct manner which I appreciate and a wonderful sense of humor. I am just now starting treatment and will be having surgery within the next few months. I would recommend Dr. Brenman to all who are in pain and need a solution; not a placebo.
This doctor was changed my life! I been seeing him about 6 months or so regarding back and neck pain. I had my neck fused by another Dr. in the San Antonio area however, the pain increased after surgery. Dr. Brenman order a cat-scan and found the fusion in fact didn't take, leaving me with bone on bone movement. With Dr. Brenman's help I found the right medications to help,with the pain and a new orthopedic surgeon that going to fix my fusion correctly. Great staff, Dr. Brenman is vey understanding and will listen to you, he not worried about seeing a ton of patients in a short amount of time. I would ask you to consider seeing Dr. Brenman if, you are in pain and loss hope.
22 Years Experience
University Of Chicago Division Of The Biological Sciences The Pritzker School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1996
Mcgaw Medical Center
Dr. Ephraim K Brenman accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- First Health PPO
Imagine Health - Innovative Health
- Imagine Health Innovative Health
Imagine Health - SmartCare
- Imagine Health SmartCare
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsPinnacle Anesthesia, 400 Concord Plaza Dr, San Antonio, TX
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Ephraim K Brenman in this video.
Dr. Ephraim K Brenman is similar to the following 3 Doctors near San Antonio, TX.