Get the facts about skin cancer, including the different types and symptoms.
- Lung Cancer Get lung cancer facts, including risk for developing it.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Bladder Cancer Facts about Bladder Cancer, including symptoms and treatment options
- Breast Cancer Breast cancer facts, including risks for developing it.
- Cancer Get the facts you need about cancer.
- Chemotherapy A breakdown of the types of chemotherapy & potential side effects.
- Colorectal Cancer Facts about Colorectal cancer, including symptoms and treatment options
- Head and Neck Cancer Facts about head and neck cancer, including symptoms and treatment options
- Lymphoma Lymphoma symptoms & the difference between Hodgkin's & Non-Hodgkin's.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Ephraim Hochberg
Dr. Ephraim Hochberg, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Boston, MA, with another office in Boston, MA. He has 17 years of experience. His specialties include Medical Oncology. Dr. Hochberg is affiliated with Dana-Farber Cancer Institute, Brigham and Women's Hospital and Massachusetts General Hospital. Dr. Hochberg has received 2 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. Ephraim Hochberg has the following 1 specialty
- Medical Oncology
Think of an oncologist as your main physician for cancer care. After being diagnosed, you’ll meet regularly with an oncologist to explore and manage your treatment options, as well as monitor your condition throughout the process. Medical oncologists are extremely knowledgeable in various types of cancer treatment and can recommend the right method for the type and stage of cancer you’re facing.
They may also refer you to additional specialists throughout your care, but they will always be your home base for questions and support. It’s also worth mentioning that medical oncologists deal mostly with solid tumors while hematologists specialize in cancers that involve blood disorders, such as leukemia.
Dr. Ephraim Hochberg has the following 6 expertise
- Bone Marrow Transplantation
- Bone Marrow and Lymphatic Tissue Cancer (Hematologic Neoplasm)
- Chronic BCR-ABL Positive Myelogenous Leukemia
- Hodgkin Disease
Dr. Ephraim Hochberg is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 9
I trust Dr. Hochberg with my life since hes already once saved it. He has the kind of bed side manner you don't see from a lot of doctors. He truely cares about his work and his patients. I don't see myself as a medical record number but someone is good hands. He will take time to answer any and all questions fully and honestly, He makes you feel like you are the only patient in the world while you are in the office.
Dr. Hochberg spent almost 2 hours with me explaining my lymphoma. He was really knowledgeable and didn't talk down to me.
Patients' Choice Award (2011, 2012)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2011, 2012, 2014)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
Dr. Hochberg is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Dana-Farber Cancer Institute
Brigham and Women's Hospital
Massachusetts General Hospital
Youville Hospital and Rehabilitation Center
Mass General Hospital
Boston: Massachusetts General Hospital
17 Years Experience
Case Western Reserve University
Graduated in 1996
Please contact the office for more information.
Locations & Directions
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Ephraim Hochberg in this video.
Dr. Ephraim Hochberg is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Boston, MA.