Get the facts about contraceptive implants, including how they work, the benefits and risks, and what types of doctors implant them.
- Urinary Incontinence The symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Contraceptive Implants Facts about contraceptive implants; how they work, benefits & risks.
- Erectile Dysfunction Facts about erectile dysfunction (ED), including causes.
- Hysterectomy Why a hysterectomy is performed and different surgeries available.
- Overactive Bladder Facts about overactive bladder (OAB): risk factors, symptoms & causes.
- Prostate Cancer Get the facts about prostate cancer, including the different types.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Ephrem O Olweny MD
Dr. Ephrem O Olweny has the following 1 specialty
A urologist is a physician who specializes in diagnosing and treating conditions affecting the male reproductive system, as well as the urinary tracts of both males and females.
These doctors cover the kidneys, ureter, urinary bladder, adrenal glands, urethra, and the male reproductive organs which include the testes, epididymis, vas deferens, seminal vesicles, prostate and penis. Some common disorders that urologists treat are urinary tract infections (UTI), stress incontinence, benign prostatic hyperplasia, kidney stones, erectile dysfunction, kidney cancer, prostate cancer, testicular cancer, and cystitis. These urological specialists also perform vasectomies and vasectomy reversals.
Dr. Ephrem O Olweny has the following 9 expertise
- Minimally Invasive Surgical Procedures
- Urologic Emergencies
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
- Erectile Dysfunction (ED)
- Kidney Stones
- Bladder Issues
- Prostate Cancer
Dr. Ephrem O Olweny is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 1 of 1
Self-verified patient of Dr. Ephrem O Olweny - Posted on December 24th, 2018
It was sad to see such poor bedside manner. No handshake, no smile, minimal eye contact. Instead of attempting to make a specific diagnosis he just decided to prescribe a multitude of broad-spectrum antibiotics without knowing if they would actually work. Furthermore, he didn't take the time to explain anything. 1 hour late, 4 minutes in the examination room, and that was it. I'm left with so many questions that I'm going to have to make an appointment to see another physician.
15 Years Experience
Washington University In St Louis School Of Medicine
Graduated in 2004
Dr. Ephrem O Olweny Accepts the Following Insurance
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
Locations & DirectionsROBERT WOOD JOHNSON UNIVERSITY HOSPITAL, 1 Robert Wood Johnson Pl, New Brunswick, NJ
Dr. Ephrem O Olweny is similar to the following 4 Doctors near New Brunswick, NJ.