Dr. Equbal E Kalani Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Equbal E Kalani?

He gave me back my LIFE!

Not only would I "tell a friend about Dr. Kalani" - I've told everybody I know. It is wonderful to know that there is a doctor in this area who is a true PHYSICIAN. Dr. Kalani is the most dedicated and skilled doctor I've ever known and I love that he "thinks outside the box". He took me from being bedridden with CHD and Arrhythmia (where I was told I might need a "heart transplant) to having a NORMAL heart rhythm and vibrant energy. Before Dr. Kalini, my legs and feet had been swollen by edema so bad that my skin nearly split. Now, I've lost 25 pounds and go on "power walks". Nice!

I like the doctor very much, don't care too much for the staff in front ofc.

great doctor, compassionate and caring

I have complete confidence in Dr. Kalani. He put in my pacemaker and he has always took the time I needed and explained why a procedure was neccessary. He makes the patient feel important and that he really cares about them. When his patient is in the hospital, he stays with them until he feels they are out of danger. I would definely reccomend him to anyone. He has always treated me with respect and kindness and I value his opinion. He rates the best!!!!