Dr. Erasmus Morfe Is this you?

3.8

Have you seen Dr. Erasmus Morfe?

Autism Spectrum Disorder

Autism Spectrum Disorder

Posted on November 7th, 2012

Dr. Morfe and his team have been very helpful in managing my chronic pain and degenerative arthritis. They listen and look for options that help me continue to be active, yet live in minimal pain. I feel like they are truly concerned for my physical and emotional health, as I cope with my pain.

Dr Morfe

Posted on November 7th, 2012

Dr Morfe and his staff were very professorial and courteous. I did not wait long and the appt was easy to make. Dr Morfe diagnosed my shoulder and it was taken care of with surgery within a month of seeing him. I would recommend him to my own family for treatment.

Very Good Experience

Posted on November 7th, 2012

I recently saw Dr. Morfe for persistent low back pain. Dr. Morfe did a complete evaluation on me, ordered an MRI, and provided me with several treatment options. I appreciated that Dr. Morfe took the time to really explain what was going on with my back ( herniated disc) and my options. He gave me several physical therapy exercises that I could do at home as well more invasive options/medications if that didn't work. Dr. Morfe has a very friendly personality and I could tell he really cared about helping me.

Go Elsewhere

Posted on April 1st, 2012

I was referred to this Dr. by my primary doctor. Dr. Morde heard that another doctor had caused my terrible pain problem. At the first appointment, he walked in the door and asked me 4 times if I had a lawsuit against that doctor. I wouldn't answer straight. What does it matter? I am a patient and deserve fair treatment. He wouldn't even look at me. He said a few things then sent me on the way, followed by a $800 bill for an initial consultation. TERRIBLE.

Go to a real doctor!

Posted on July 5th, 2011

very dangerous in writing scripts and bases things on "personal study" that no other doctors have ever heard of. Refused to prescribe a common muscle relaxant that ended up being one of my best pain reliever when I went to a real doctor. Morfe is more interested in acting "cool" than doing his job.

The Worst!!!

Posted on April 3rd, 2010

Very unprofessional and is dangerous with his pain medicine scripts. In 4 years under his care, needed to be sent to the emergency room 3 times.

Posted on April 19th, 2017