Get the facts about contraceptive implants, including how they work, the benefits and risks, and what types of doctors implant them.
- Urinary Incontinence The symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Contraceptive Implants Facts about contraceptive implants; how they work, benefits & risks.
- Erectile Dysfunction Facts about erectile dysfunction (ED), including causes.
- Hysterectomy Why a hysterectomy is performed and different surgeries available.
- Overactive Bladder Facts about overactive bladder (OAB): risk factors, symptoms & causes.
- Prostate Cancer Get the facts about prostate cancer, including the different types.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Erdal S Erturk has the following 1 specialty
A urologist is a physician who specializes in diagnosing and treating conditions affecting the male reproductive system, as well as the urinary tracts of both males and females.
These doctors cover the kidneys, ureter, urinary bladder, adrenal glands, urethra, and the male reproductive organs which include the testes, epididymis, vas deferens, seminal vesicles, prostate and penis. Some common disorders that urologists treat are urinary tract infections (UTI), stress incontinence, benign prostatic hyperplasia, kidney stones, erectile dysfunction, kidney cancer, prostate cancer, testicular cancer, and cystitis. These urological specialists also perform vasectomies and vasectomy reversals.
- Urologic Emergencies
- Kidney Stones
- Kidney Cancer
- Erectile Dysfunction (ED)
- Calculi (Stones)
- Bladder Issues
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
- Prostate Cancer
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 30
Don't expect to have your questions answered. Dr. Erturk zips in and right out. He has his nurse practitioner do the work and then inform him what she has learned. So he apparently feels he doesn't need to spend time talking with you since she already has. When you ask for a comparison of x-rays from 2 visits, he is evasive and unsure about the location and size of kidney stones in comparison explanation. He has no time to sit and talk to you about possible plans for reducing kidney stones. All of this is left up to the nurse practitioner because he is now on to the next patient. I find him to be arrogant and dismissive making me feel ( even though I am an educator, that I am not intelligent enough for him to waste his time explaining details. His staff is either overworked or uneducated about how to read his orders. After 4 phone calls, 2 emails, a visit to the office, no one was really sure what kind of urine test I was supposed to have before my appointment. Everyone gave a different answer. I ended up doing tests that were not ordered and that I didn't need.
Dr. Erturk is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Strong Memorial Hospital
Dr. Erdal S Erturk accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna Elect Choice EPO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna NYC Community Plan
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
Capital District Physicians Health Plan
- CDPHP New York State of Health - Small Business
- CDPHP PPO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- Empire Blue Priority EPO
- Empire PPO
- Empire Prism EPO Blue Priority
MVP Health Plan
- MVP HMO
- MVP Preferred PPO
- MVP Premier Plus HMO Small Groups
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsStrong Memorial Hospital, 601 Elmwood Ave, Rochester, NY
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Erdal S Erturk in this video.
Dr. Erdal S Erturk is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Rochester, NY.