Dr. Erdal S Erturk Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Erdal S Erturk?

Great experience, after a bad experience

I first went to a hack that botched my surgery. Dr. Erturk was one of the best doctors i have ever visited. Quick and effective surgery. Very smart man. I would recommend him to anyone.

Way overbooked and bedside manner borders on dismissive

Don't expect to have your questions answered. Dr. Erturk zips in and right out. He has his nurse practitioner do the work and then inform him what she has learned. So he apparently feels he doesn't need to spend time talking with you since she already has. When you ask for a comparison of x-rays from 2 visits, he is evasive and unsure about the location and size of kidney stones in comparison explanation. He has no time to sit and talk to you about possible plans for reducing kidney stones. All of this is left up to the nurse practitioner because he is now on to the next patient. I find him to be arrogant and dismissive making me feel ( even though I am an educator, that I am not intelligent enough for him to waste his time explaining details. His staff is either overworked or uneducated about how to read his orders. After 4 phone calls, 2 emails, a visit to the office, no one was really sure what kind of urine test I was supposed to have before my appointment. Everyone gave a different answer. I ended up doing tests that were not ordered and that I didn't need.

had stone blasted, did not create small enough pieces to pass. was not concerned after calling hours later still in a great deal of pain. he said to take a hot bath and hung up! had to have the proper procedure by another doctor to correct the situation. never again!

Nice enough guy, just doesn't spend a lot of time with you.

I've had nothing but pleasantries with Dr. Erturk, but he does seem to be in a rush a lot. He also has a habit of asking me what my concerns are, and then interrupting me as I'm halfway through to ask a new question.

Very professional, took his time with me explaining things, very knowledgable and did not rush me in and out. Overall, was very pleased with this doctor and would recommend him to anyone needing a urologist .

Very Positive Experience

Dr. Erturk was very knowledgeable and professional. I was referred following an ER visit for follow up care. He told me what he thought the problem was, ordered additional testing, told me when I could expect the results, phoned me to give me the results earlier than expected and thoroughly discussed treatment options with my spouse and me. Though I would not say that I came away with the "warm fuzzies" I would say that I was competently and professionally treated.

Avoid Dr. Erturk

I waited an hour and 20 minutes, which is rediculous.Dr. Erturk has the beside manner of a buffoon. He walked in the office, never looked at me, never introduced himself, sat down, opened my folder and said gruffly, "What have we got?" Sheesh... Th rest of the appointment he appeared to have no real interest in anything except making his best "quick guess" and moving me on out. His "diagnosis" as to the issue I was having was a "guess" which clearly indicated he didn't know what was going on and wasn't too interested in getting to the true bottom of it.I will never go this to doctor again and highly recommend that you never do either. Very arrogant. Horrible from the wait time to bed side manner to his asessment and treatment skills. Stay away.

Dr. Erdal S Erturk is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Rochester, NY.