Dr Erel Laufer Is this you?

Have you seen Dr Erel Laufer?

Incredibly satisfied is an under-statement!

Posted on November 13th, 2017

I came in for a lift and a breast aug. I went to four different consults with four different surgeons. No other doctor was able to preform a lift solely through the nipple, sparing me a scar down the center of my breast. Dr. Laufer's experience as a surgeon speaks for itself. I trusted him completely and I am beyond satisfied with my results. The entire staff makes you feel welcome and comfortable. You leave the facility feeling like part of the family.

Double surgrey

Posted on October 2nd, 2017

Coming back to Dr Lauffer for both of my surgeries, was a no brainer. He new and did exactly what i wanted. extremely happy with my results.

Julie is the Bellafil expert!

Posted on July 28th, 2017

I am happy to give this honest and heartfelt testimonial. I am also on the website for before and after non surgical procedures... Dr. Laufer and his staff, aIways make me feel so welcomed. I receive excellent service with each visit. Julie's artistry & expertise with injections of Bellafill has changed my outlook on life. No one believes my age, and I feel so confident that my face looks youthful. If you are considering surgery or dermal fillers, count on Dr. Laufer and his staff to make you feel like a million!

Great Recomendation and overall process!

Posted on July 20th, 2017

Dr. Laufer fulfilled all my wishes on my surgery and his work shows through his experience and expertise! Thankful for his support and knowledge.

Would Recommend.

Posted on June 14th, 2017

The only thing I would change: Please make recommendations for stool softener to patients. I suffered impacted bowels and it was the worst experience -- I still have nightmares.

Incredibly satisfied is an under-statement!

Posted on June 4th, 2017

always great

Posted on June 4th, 2017

very good! Doctor is awesome and so is his staff

So Happy With My Decision!

Posted on May 30th, 2017

I met with multiple other surgeons and had consultations for a breast augmentation. It wasn't until i met with Dr.Laufer that i understood exactly what i needed to achieve the results i wanted. He listened to my concerns and gave me valid, experienced answers. After leaving the beautiful Laufer Institute i knew my search was over! I am writing this review 11 days after my surgery, my breasts look fantastic and i am in no pain! With Dr.Laufer's special internal support i know that my breasts will look great for years to come! Thank you so much for being so professional, experienced and delivering me a whole new level of confidence in my own body! PRICELESS! :)

great breast augmentation!!!!

Posted on May 22nd, 2017

i had a wonderful experience at laufer institute. dr laufer was very friendly and listening to my concerns and what i wanted,he explained to me what he will do and what would be best for my case to achieve the results i wanted. the results were beautiful breasts i always wanted! thank you dr and thank you to the wonderful staff!

Beyond all expectations

Posted on May 12th, 2017

After researching and meeting with a multitude of surgeons i was finally referred to Dr Laufer. From the moment he reviewed my case I knew I had finally found the right surgeon to perform a much needed septoplasty and rhinoplasty. I could not be happier with the results both aesthetically and physically. I can finally breath after many years of chronic congestion. i truly love the new and improved nose.

Very pleasant and professional experience so far.

Posted on April 21st, 2017

I had been thinking of getting a tummy tuck for years, I am thin and very active but my belly was always my weakness. After many appointments with different doctors in the area and a lot of research, I ended up here at the Laufer Institute. Dr. Laufer is double certified with 30+ years experience and he is just so smart and gave me that confidence that made me go for it. I can't wait for my 3-6 month post op to see my final results.

wonderful experience!