Amazing!

Loved everything about working with Dr Sternberg. He was great before during and after and I highly recommend him if you are considering anything !!!!

Male Liposuction - Abdomen and Flanks

I went to Dr. Sternberg for a consultation and from the beginning everyone on his team put me at complete ease, was very encouraging, understanding and clearly explored all options. Dr. Sternberg was extremely honest and open about my options and expected outcomes. For a person who was very uneasy about this type elective procedure Dr. Sternberg and his team was the reason I decided to move forward and I am beyond happy with the results. This team puts patient care as #1, they treat you like a member of the family and are very accessible post OP for questions. My procedure fell near a holiday weekend and I still received a call from the nurse and Dr. Sternberg daily for checkup, this makes all the difference in patient care and a recovering mind. As far as the results, WOW, my expectations were blown away. My advice, you can get a procedure anywhere but you cannot get high level patient care and exceptional results without going to the best. I unequivocally recommend Dr. Sternberg and his team for anyone considering a procedure of any kind. ~ S.M~

He is a great plastic surgeon. I am very pleased with his work.

Dr. Erez G Sternberg is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Jacksonville, FL.