Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Erhard J Bell has the following 1 specialty
- Family Medicine
A family practitioner is a doctor who specializes in caring for people of all ages, at all stages of life. Rather than focusing on the treatment of one disease or patient population, family practitioners are often the doctors that people see for their everyday ailments, like cold and flu or respiratory infections, and health screenings. When necessary, family practitioners will provide referrals for conditions that require the expertise of another specialist.
The doctors may also provide physicals, inoculations, prenatal care, treat chronic diseases, like diabetes and asthma, and provide advice on disease prevention.
- Family Planning
- Weight Loss
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 18
aLTHOUGH HE IS A GOOD DR. HE IS NOT WHAT I NEED. THE PROBLEM HERE IS THE DOCTOR I NEED TO SEE, THEY REFUSE TO ALLOW ME TO SWITCH. I DID NOT ORIGINALLY ASK FOR DR. BELL ( I WAS ASSIGNED TO HIM AFTER THE OTHER DR. LEFT). HE MAY BE GOOD FOR THE AVERAGE PERSON, BUT HE DOESNT UNDERSTAND PEOPLE FAR MORE ACTIVE FOR THEIR AGE THAN THE AVERAGE PERSON. UNFORTUNATELY I NOW HAVE TO SWITCH OFFICES, SINCE THE DR I NEED THEIR (DR. PETERSON)WONT ALLOW ME TO SWITCH ( DID I MENTION, I DID NOT ORIGINALLY HAVE DR. BELL AS MY DOCTOR).
Patients' Choice Award (2009)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
On-Time Doctor Award (2015)
Vitals On-Time + Promptness Award recognizes doctors with consistent high ratings for timeliness of appointments. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and promptness scores.
33 Years Experience
Indiana University School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1985
St Francis Hospital
Dr. Erhard J Bell accepts the following insurance providers.
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsMcfarland Family Medicine, 7825 McFarland Ln Ste A, Indianapolis, IN
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Erhard J Bell in this video.
Dr. Erhard J Bell is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Indianapolis, IN.