Learn about the symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Urinary Incontinence The symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Contraceptive Implants Facts about contraceptive implants; how they work, benefits & risks.
- Erectile Dysfunction Facts about erectile dysfunction (ED), including causes.
- Hysterectomy Why a hysterectomy is performed and different surgeries available.
- Overactive Bladder Facts about overactive bladder (OAB): risk factors, symptoms & causes.
- Prostate Cancer Get the facts about prostate cancer, including the different types.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Eric Klein
Dr. Eric Klein, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Cleveland, OH. He has 32 years of experience. His specialties include Urology. Dr. Klein is affiliated with Cincinnati Children's Hospital Medical Center, Cleveland Clinic Hospital and Arthur G James Cancer Hospital. He speaks English.
Dr. Eric Klein has the following 1 specialty
A urologist is a physician who specializes in diagnosing and treating conditions affecting the male reproductive system, as well as the urinary tracts of both males and females.
These doctors cover the kidneys, ureter, urinary bladder, adrenal glands, urethra, and the male reproductive organs which include the testes, epididymis, vas deferens, seminal vesicles, prostate and penis. Some common disorders that urologists treat are urinary tract infections (UTI), stress incontinence, benign prostatic hyperplasia, kidney stones, erectile dysfunction, kidney cancer, prostate cancer, testicular cancer, and cystitis. These urological specialists also perform vasectomies and vasectomy reversals.
- Kidney Cancer
- Lymph Node Excision (Lymph node removal)
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
- Prostate Cancer (Prostatic Neoplasm)
- Testis Cancer (Testicular Neoplasm)
- Urinary Bladder Cancer
- Urinary Diversion (Urinary Bladder Removal)
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 15
Dr. Klein is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Cincinnati Children's Hospital Medical Center
Cleveland Clinic Hospital
Arthur G James Cancer Hospital
Cleveland Clinic Children's Hospital for Rehabilitation
Ohio State University Hospital East
Southwest General Health Center
Ohio State University Wexner Medical Center
MetroHealth Medical Center
UC Health - University of Cincinnati Medical Center
UH Cleveland Medical Center
CCHS Cleveland Clinic
32 Years Experience
University Of Pittsburgh School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1981
Dr. Eric Klein accepts the following insurance providers.
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsCleveland Clinic Hospital, 9500 Euclid Ave, Cleveland, OH
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Eric Klein in this video.
Dr. Eric Klein is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Cleveland, OH.