Get the facts about skin cancer, including the different types and symptoms.
- Gastric Cancer Facts about Gastric Cancer, including symptoms and treatment
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Triple-Negative Breast Cancer Facts about Triple-Negative Breast Cancer, including symptoms and treatment
- Bladder Cancer Facts about Bladder Cancer, including symptoms and treatment options
- Bowel Incontinence Facts about bowel incontinence, including causes & who's most at risk.
- Colonoscopy Facts about colonoscopy, including how and why it's done.
- Colorectal Cancer Facts about Colorectal cancer, including symptoms and treatment options
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- Head and Neck Cancer Facts about head and neck cancer, including symptoms and treatment options
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Eric A Peck
Dr. Eric A Peck, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Bakersfield, CA. He has 22 years of experience. His specialties include Thoracic Surgery (Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery) and Vascular Surgery. Dr. Peck is affiliated with San Joaquin Community Hospital, Bakersfield Memorial Hospital and Bakersfield Heart Hospital. Dr. Peck has received 2 awards. He speaks English.
Book Online Now
Dr. Eric A Peck has the following 2 specialties
- Thoracic Surgery (Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery)
- Vascular Surgery
Vascular surgeons treat and manage disorders in your veins, arteries and your lymphatic system to ensure blood circulation in your heart and in brain is the best it can be. They're well-versed on how your vascular system works with the rest of your body and they can treat conditions that may cause blockages or buildup.
They can perform many of the same diagnostic testing as interventional radiologists can, such as angiography and MRIs. In addition to diagnosis, they provide critical care and treatment for aneurysms, artery blockages and trauma injuries that involve your veins. They can also help patients manage diabetes, blood pressure and cholesterol as well as treat artery disease. Treatment for more serious cases might include bypass surgery or surgery to remove plaque.
Dr. Eric A Peck has the following 5 expertise
- Diabetes Complications
- Vascular Malformations
- Varicose Veins
- Deep Vein Thrombosis
Dr. Eric A Peck is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 4 of 13
Dr.Peck is very caring and very smart
Self-verified patient of Dr. Eric A Peck - Posted on May 4th, 2015
I would highly recommend Dr. Peck. He came to my hospital room at the time promised. He spent over 45 minutes talking with me and my family. I was very ill but he took the time to make sure EVERYONE understood about my heart surgery and what would take place every step of the way INCLUDING the truth about my type of heart surgery!!!! He talked with us like "real people" and not just a "patient". Dr. Peck treated us with respect. He took all the time we needed. I was very worried and he spent so much time with us over the few days before surgery and then after surgery he spent a lot of time with my family explaining everything to them, helping them understand what was going on with me. When I woke up from surgery and saw Dr. Peck he was so kind!!!! I have never been to a doctor who is so smart but is such a loving and caring man! He is a fabulous surgeon too!!! I am living proof!! I am thankful for Dr. Peck!!!!
Self-verified patient of Dr. Eric A Peck - Posted on March 29th, 2012
A+++ Best Doctor EVER
Self-verified patient of Dr. Eric A Peck - Posted on February 1st, 2012
I was not happy about needing open heart surgery. I met Dr. Peck in the hospital and he did my open heart surgery. I was very worried and so was my fmaily. He was so very nice to me, my husband and son. He explained everything so I could understand and he answered all my husbands questions. (he spent over half an hour in my hospital room). After I went home from the surgery we had some worries in the middle of the night. He answered right away and help me and my worried husband in the middle of the night!!!! Then I meet with him at his office. The ladies in his office were very nice. Dr. Peck was not only professional, but he was a "real person" and took his time to make sure we were cared for. I WILL recommend him to everyone I know incase they need surgery.
Self-verified patient of Dr. Eric A Peck - Posted on September 15th, 2011
On-Time Doctor Award (2014, 2015, 2017)
Vitals On-Time + Promptness Award recognizes doctors with consistent high ratings for timeliness of appointments. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and promptness scores.
Patients' Choice Award (2015, 2017)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Dr. Peck is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
22 Years Experience
Drexel University College Of Medicine
Graduated in 1996
Johns Hopkins Health System
Dr. Eric A Peck accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna HMO Deductible Plan CA only
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
Blue Cross California
- BC CA California Care Small Group HMO
- Blue Cross CA PPO Prudent Buyer Small Group
- Blue Cross CA Advantage PPO Preferred DirectAccess Plus
- Blue Cross CA California Care Large Group HMO
- Blue Cross CA PPO Prudent Buyer Individual
- Blue Cross CA PPO Prudent Buyer Large Group
- Blue Cross CA Pathway X PPO
- Blue Cross CA Select HMO
- Blue Cross CA Select Plus HMO
Blue Shield California
- BS CA Platinum 90 PPO
- Blue Shield CA Access Plus HMO
- Blue Shield CA Access Plus Savenet
- Blue Shield CA Bronze 60 PPO SHOP
- Blue Shield CA Bronze Full PPO 4500
- Blue Shield CA Local Access Plus HMO
- Blue Shield CA PPO
- Blue Shield CA Platinum Access+ HMO 25
- Blue Shield CA Platinum Local Access + HMO 25
- Blue Shield CA Silver 70 PPO
- Blue Shield CA Trio ACO HMO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- First Health PPO
- Health Net CA CommunityCare Network HMO
- Health Net CA HMO Employer Group
- Health Net CA HMO Whole Care Network
- Health Net CA Individual and Family PPO
- Health Net CA PPO
- Health Net EPO - PureCare One Small Business
- Health Net PureCare HSP Individual and Family Plans
- Health Net SmartCare Large Group
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & DirectionsJENNIFER JANE ABRAHAM MD, 3838 San Dimas St Ste A100, Bakersfield, CA
Dr. Eric A Peck is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Bakersfield, CA.