Have you seen Dr. Eric A Peck?

Dr.Peck is very caring and very smart

I would highly recommend Dr. Peck. He came to my hospital room at the time promised. He spent over 45 minutes talking with me and my family. I was very ill but he took the time to make sure EVERYONE understood about my heart surgery and what would take place every step of the way INCLUDING the truth about my type of heart surgery!!!! He talked with us like "real people" and not just a "patient". Dr. Peck treated us with respect. He took all the time we needed. I was very worried and he spent so much time with us over the few days before surgery and then after surgery he spent a lot of time with my family explaining everything to them, helping them understand what was going on with me. When I woke up from surgery and saw Dr. Peck he was so kind!!!! I have never been to a doctor who is so smart but is such a loving and caring man! He is a fabulous surgeon too!!! I am living proof!! I am thankful for Dr. Peck!!!!

Dr peck is very handsome

A+++ Best Doctor EVER

I was not happy about needing open heart surgery. I met Dr. Peck in the hospital and he did my open heart surgery. I was very worried and so was my fmaily. He was so very nice to me, my husband and son. He explained everything so I could understand and he answered all my husbands questions. (he spent over half an hour in my hospital room). After I went home from the surgery we had some worries in the middle of the night. He answered right away and help me and my worried husband in the middle of the night!!!! Then I meet with him at his office. The ladies in his office were very nice. Dr. Peck was not only professional, but he was a "real person" and took his time to make sure we were cared for. I WILL recommend him to everyone I know incase they need surgery.

Stop treating the disease and remember there is a patient laying in the bed. Check your arrogance at the door!!!

Dr. Eric A Peck is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Bakersfield, CA.

Dr. Eric A Peck Is this you?