Dr. Eric Spencer Is this you?

4 Ratings • 1 Comment

Have you seen Dr. Eric Spencer?

Worst service ever!

Posted on July 31st, 2013

My Wife and I come in to the hospital at around 12:30 a.m. After my Wife's blood pressure was taken, outside of the room, Mr. Spencer opens the curtain, rubbing one eye as if we woke him up from a nap. Next, my Wife tells Mr. Spencer that her back is hurting so badly that it feels like something is jabbing at her heart. My Wife explains to Mr. Spencer that, she she has a compression fracture at the top of her back (from previous years) and a spinal fusion and a decompressed disc at her lower back, also from a few years ago. Mr. Spencer specifically tells my Wife and I that, "because you walked in here and you're NOT paralyzed, there is nothing I can do for you."

Posted on June 5th, 2016