Dr. Eric A Taylor Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Eric A Taylor?

Great doctor

I received outstanding care from this Urgent Care doctor. Very polite and quick to diagnose my problem. Even arranged an electronic prescription and a follow up phone call.

No antibiotics

I would have been better going to a CVS Minute Clinic. I went to the urgent care center for infection. He failed to check for a urinary infection. I got no antibiotics and end up going to another clinic, where I was properly diagnosed and given a prescription for antibiotics. I had spent three hours waiting for Taylor and then spent another three waiting for another doctor's visit. I would not go back.

Type 2 Diabetes

Dr. Eric A Taylor is similar to the following 3 Doctors near San Diego, CA.