Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms, risk factors, and the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Eric A Woodard has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
Dr. Eric A Woodard has the following 7 expertise
- Weight Loss
- Weight Loss (non-surgical)
Showing 5 of 6
DR Woodard was my Mothers dr for the last two years of her life. He was great. My Mother had lung cancer and he told us from the beginning that the cancer would come back and we would fight it and it would come back and we would fight it again until there was nothing left to do. That is what he did until he could do no more. Very nice with a caring smile.
My mother had a TIA (mini stroke) on Sunday afternoon and was taken to Conway Regional Hospital where she was admitted into the hospital that night. When we arrived on the 3rd floor of the hospital where she would stay for a few days, Dr Woodard was on call. As he entered the room he had the most kind, smile and comfort to offer our family. He was very concerned about my mother from the minute he met her .... We were just over joyed that we had been blessed with such a caring doctor ! I give this doctor a TEN PLUS .... thank you Dr Woodard for all you did .... My mom got released from the hospital this morning and she is doing great !
He was my mother's doctor. She fell when she had a stroke and broke her arm. He would not admit her to the hospital, even though I knew something other than a broken arm was wrong with her. "Why can't she walk?" I asked. Three months later, we found out that she had had a stroke. She was never able to live alone again. It ruined her life.
33 Years Experience
University Of Arkansas For Medical Sciences College Of Medicine
Graduated in 1985
University Of Arkansas College Of Medicine
Dr. Eric A Woodard accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- Qualchoice Statewide Network
Locations & DirectionsEaw Inc, 525 Hendrix Cv, Conway, AR
Dr. Eric A Woodard is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Conway, AR.