- Chilton Medical Center
- Ulcerative Colitis Get the facts about ulcerative colitis, including what causes it, signs and symptoms, and complications that can arise from the condition.
- Psoriatic Arthritis Get the facts about psoriatic arthritis, including who gets it, the symptoms, and the different types.
- Adult Asthma Get the facts about adult asthma, including who gets it, what triggers it, and how allergies can affect it.
- Fibromyalgia Get the facts about fibromyalgia, including the symptoms and conditions that may be related to it.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Eric S Aberbach MD
Dr. Eric S Aberbach, MD is a doctor primarily located in Pompton Plains, NJ, with other offices in Pompton Plains, NJ and Pompton Plains, NJ. Their specialties include Anesthesiology.
Dr. Eric S Aberbach has 3 locations
ACCEPTING NEW PATIENTS
ACCEPTING NEW PATIENTS
Dr. Eric S Aberbach has the following 1 SPECIALTIES
Dr. Eric S Aberbach has the following 4 expertise
- Facial Nerve Pain (Trigeminal Neuralgia)
Dr. Eric S Aberbach Accepts the Following Insurance
More about Dr. Eric S Aberbach
The Interventional Pain Management Center at Chilton Memorial Hospital is a multidisciplinary pain center dedicated to treating individuals suffering from pain. Designed to restore patients to a stronger physical and mental state, our program utilizes diagnostic, curative and therapeutic state-of-the-art procedures that significantly reduce and eliminate pain. With physicians credentialed in pain management, our center is here to help you get back to a life without pain. Specializing in back and neck pain, our physicians offer numerous pain management options: Nerve blocks Cryo analgesia Radio frequency rhizotomy Subcutaneous infusion pumps and catheters Trigger point injections Patient-controlled analgesia Continuous epidural analgesia Types of Pain Treated Cervical, thoracic, and low back pain from disk disease, whiplash, sciatica, facet joint disease, spinal cord injury Neck, shoulder, arm and hand pain Myofascial pain (muscle, tendon, ligament) Neuralgias, post-herpetic neuralgia (shingles), diabetic neuropathy, pain following nerve injury, trigeminal neuralgia, Post-surgical pain (incisional, phantom limb) Sympathetically maintained pain (reflex sympathetic dystrophy, causalgia, CRPS 1 and CRPS II) Facial pain Peripheral vascular ischemic pain Joint and bone pain Cancer Pain For more information or to schedule an appointment, please call Chilton Memorial Hospital's Interventional Pain Management Center at 973-831-5093