Get the important facts about acne, including the different types and what causes it.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Acne Important facts about acne and what causes it.
- Alopecia Alopecia facts; different types of hair loss & what can cause it.
- Facelift Facts about facelifts, including the different types of procedures.
- Facial Wrinkles and Lines Find out what causes facial wrinkles and lines.
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms, risk factors, and the different types.
- Lyme Disease Facts about lyme disease; where it’s found and stages of the disease
- Non-Healing Wounds Facts about non-healing wounds, including different types & causes.
- Psoriasis Learn about the symptoms of different types of psoriasis.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Eric A Adelman
Dr. Eric A Adelman, DO is a Doctor primarily located in Georgetown, TX, with other offices in Austin, TX and Cedar Park, TX (and 3 other locations). He has 20 years of experience. His specialties include Dermatology. Dr. Adelman is affiliated with St. David's North Austin Medical Center. Dr. Adelman has received 1 award. He speaks English.
Book Online Now
Dr. Eric A Adelman has the following 1 specialty
A dermatologist is a doctor who has extensive training and knowledge of the skin, scalp, hair and nails and treats conditions that affect those areas. These doctors will evaluate any abnormality, blemish or lesion on the skin in order to determine the cause and will determine a course of treatment.
Dermatologists provide patients with full body scans in order to identify any signs that are indicative of an illness that requires treatment, such as skin cancer. These specialists may also provide cosmetic services, such as mole removal, scar diminishing treatments and even botox and face lifts.
Dr. Eric A Adelman has the following 12 expertise
- Basal Cell
- Skin Biopsy
- Acne (Acne Vulgaris)
- Actinic Keratosis
- Skin Cancer
- Acne Rosacea
Showing 3 of 9
I have seen Dr.Adelman on a few occasions for adult acne. He is a super friendly and caring physician who has really helped improve my skin issues. The office is beautiful and clean. The staff was very friendly and the wait time was not bad at all (I think I waited about 20-25 minutes). I have been to a very dermatologist but, the thing I appreciate most about Dr.Adelman is his ability to "be the doctor" and still be approachable and "real"...if that makes sense. I have and will continue to recommend him to anyone looking for a great Derm. in the San Marcos-Austin area.
Dr. Adelman is a knowledgable and skilled physician and surgeon. He is decisive and appropriately aggressive in his medical and surgical techniques. Further, Dr. Adelman is a "down-home" personality who has not forgotten his roots. He will not talk down to his patients and is always more than willing to engage in appropriate discussion of treatment options with his patients.
Patients' Choice Award (2017)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Dr. Adelman is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
20 Years Experience
New York College Of Osteopathic Medicine
Graduated in 1998
North Florida Regional Medical Center
Dr. Eric A Adelman accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
Ambetter Superior Health Plan
- Ambetter Superior Health Plan
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS TX BlueChoice
- BCBS TX HMO Blue Texas
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA LocalPlus
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- First Health PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Humana HMO
- Humana HMO Premier
- Humana National HMO
- Humana National POS
- Humana Preferred PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
Scott and White
- Scott and White PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & Directions
Dr. Eric A Adelman is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Georgetown, TX.