Great doctor!!!!

Dr Adkins is the best doctor I ever met.He checked on me every hour of my stay at ED.He was very attentive and answered all my questions. Before release he told me what to expect and how to control it.He followed up on me next day by email.He is awesome!!!!

A worthless dunce. Truly disgraceful.

He was the ER attending. Twice misconstrued my simple, explicit explanation of the problem. Told me he could not help me with what was a clear medical emergency with acute onset. Worse, he Offered ABSOLUTELY no medical comments, suggestions, or analysis regarding the problem. In the face of an emergency, he simply gave the number of another department of the hospital. When I reminded him that this would ultimately mean that I would not be able to see a doctor for around a month, (I would have to schedule an appointment and wait for the next availability), and that he had been thoroughly unhelpful, he paraphrased his previous (vacuous) comments. He is a true disgrace to the medical community.

Birth Control

Dr. Eric J Adkins is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Columbus, OH.