Dr. Eric Alcera Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Eric Alcera?

Not for me

Posted on December 27th, 2016

I worked with him for 6 months, he took over my former doctor who left, I didn't like the way he talked to me, he took it upon himself to give me some Manly advice and ask me personal Questions about my life, i felt uncomfortable, and he is too rough the way he talked to me. I tried to get another Doctor but he told me he would not Allow me to work with anyone but him He felt he was the only one who could handle my case. He liked to remind me he was the Boss. He made me feel nervous and uncomfortable each time i saw him. He kept cancelling appointments on me as well which was annoying.

Dissapointed in Dr. Alcera

Posted on October 19th, 2016

Every time I see him he speak s w negativity towards me. Gets me very anxious, and upset. Oh I see the Dr has 3 offices he practices. He should learn some bedside manners. Hmmm, not very nice to me at all!!!!!

Posted on July 11th, 2016

It's not easy to get an appointment, and they seem to get juggled pretty often, but Dr. Alcera listened very well to me, and his prescription has helped me. He is appropriately cautious with prescriptions. He also identified my main difficulties well.

Posted on December 22nd, 2015

do not waste your time with him!

Posted on December 1st, 2015

STAY AWAY FROM THIS PLACE THIS GUY SHOULD BE STRIPPED OF HIS LICENCE TO PRACTICE HE THINKS WHO THE BLANK HE IS AND HIS STAFF IS EVEN WORSE

best dr out there

Posted on May 15th, 2013

IM WRITING THIS IN CAPS SO EVERYONE COULD SEE DR ERIC ALCERA IS VERY GOOD AT WHAT HE DOES AND HES THE ONLY ONE THAT HAS EVER HELPED ME IVE BENN TO MANY DRS AND THEY DIDNT KNOW MUCH I WOULD CALL THE AMBULANCE EVERY DAY BEFORE I MET HIM BEAUSE IVE HOW BAD MY ANXIETY WAS I DIDNT WANNA LEAVE THE HOSPITAL AT ALL BECAUSE I THOUGT I HAD A TUMOR,HEART PROBLEM,CANCER AND I WAS SEEING LIGHTS AND I MET ERIC HE GOT ME ALL THE TEST THAT I NEED TO MAKE SURE I DIDNT HAVE NOTHING WRONG FROM MRI,CT SCANS EEG,NEUROLOGIST EYE DR ETC BOTTOM LINE ERIC ALCERA IS THE REAL DEAL AND I WOULD HIGHLY RECOMMEND HIM

Good diagnostician...

Posted on April 2nd, 2013

...but he doesn't listen. Ask questions but already seems to have answer in his head and doesn't hear what I say.

Monster

Posted on February 1st, 2013

It was memorable, but in the worst way possible. Mean to my parent and vindictive towards me. He got mad when I told him I thought I had a cold and that I went to see another doctor. The only thing he did right was prescribing the right meds for me. I like him as a doctor and I hate him as a person.

Exceptional!

Posted on March 12th, 2012

He's an arrogant jerk.

Posted on March 11th, 2012

I saw him twice before I decided to find another treater. He was condescending and demeaning when he talked about my psychiatric condition. I would not recommend to anyone.

Rude, condescending

Posted on March 6th, 2012

I had a horrible experience with him and would not recommend him to anyone - child, teen or adult. He thinks he knows what is best and loudly states it without listening to the patient's point of view! And he is expensive- would not recommend.

Rude, unprofessional

Posted on October 8th, 2011

He was argumentative and confrontational during our evaluation making me feeling like I wasting his time. My child's classmate saw him at Bellevue (which I found out later) and Dr. Alcera was rude to him as well, and made disparaging remarks about his family and other doctors to the child and his family. I would not recommend him and his exorbitant fees! Look elsewhere - I wish that I had!