- Gastric Cancer Facts about Gastric Cancer, including symptoms and treatment
- Lung Cancer Get lung cancer facts, including risk for developing it.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Triple-Negative Breast Cancer Facts about Triple-Negative Breast Cancer, including symptoms and treatment
- Bladder Cancer Facts about Bladder Cancer, including symptoms and treatment options
- Breast Cancer Breast cancer facts, including risks for developing it.
- Cancer Get the facts you need about cancer.
- Chemotherapy A breakdown of the types of chemotherapy & potential side effects.
- Colorectal Cancer Facts about Colorectal cancer, including symptoms and treatment options
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Eric Alpert
Dr. Eric Alpert, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Charlotte, NC, with another office in Charlotte, NC. He has 42 years of experience. His specialties include Diagnostic Radiology. Dr. Alpert is affiliated with Mercy Hospital, Carolinas Medical Center and Charlotte Institute of Rehabilitation. He speaks English.
Dr. Eric Alpert has 2 locations
1701 East Blvd
Charlotte, NC 28203
Book Online Now
Dr. Eric Alpert has the following 1 specialty
- Diagnostic Radiology
Radiologists help doctors get a closer look at what’s happening inside your body. If your primary care doctor wants to investigate your symptoms further, they may refer you to a radiologist to get an ultrasound or x-ray. Some radiologists specialize in mammography and breast imaging, which is who you see when you need a mammogram. A Radiologist can also determine if bones are broken or fractured after any kind of accident.
Radiologists are trained to perform MRIs and CT scans, both of which are used to determine the presence of diseases or disorders and help your doctor properly diagnose you. They can detect anything from tumors, bleeding and infections to bone and muscle disorders.
Dr. Eric Alpert is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Dr. Alpert is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Carolinas Medical Center
Charlotte Institute of Rehabilitation
Carolina Medical Center - Pineville
Carolinas Medical Center - Lincoln
Davis Regional Medical Center
Scotland Memorial Hospital and Edwin Morgan Center
Carolinas Medical Center MercyPineville
Carolinas Specialty Hospital
42 Years Experience
Graduated in 1971
Dr. Eric Alpert Accepts the Following Insurance
We are sorry, it looks like we don't have insurance information.
Please call Dr. Eric Alpert's office for more information.
1701 East Blvd Charlotte, NC 28203
3030 Latrobe Dr Charlotte, NC : (704) 362-1945
Locations & Directions
Dr. Eric Alpert is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Charlotte, NC.