- Temple University Hospital
- Ulcerative Colitis Get the facts about ulcerative colitis, including what causes it, signs and symptoms, and complications that can arise from the condition.
- Psoriatic Arthritis Get the facts about psoriatic arthritis, including who gets it, the symptoms, and the different types.
- Adult Asthma Get the facts about adult asthma, including who gets it, what triggers it, and how allergies can affect it.
- Fibromyalgia Get the facts about fibromyalgia, including the symptoms and conditions that may be related to it.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Eric L Altschuler MD
Dr. Eric L Altschuler, MD is a doctor primarily located in Philadelphia, PA, with another office in Philadelphia, PA. They have 21 years of experience. Their specialties include Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation.
Dr. Eric L Altschuler has 2 locations
Dr. Eric L Altschuler has the following 1 SPECIALTIES
Dr. Eric L Altschuler has the following 8 expertise
- Nerve Damage
- EMG/Nerve Conduction Studies
- Chronic Pain
- Surgery Recovery
- Sports Medicine
21 Years Experience
Graduated in 1999
Dr. Eric L Altschuler Accepts the Following Insurance
More about Dr. Eric L Altschuler
Dr. Altschuler graduated from the University of California San Diego School of Medicine in 1999. Dr. Altschuler works in Philadelphia, PA and 1 other location and specializes in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation. Dr. Altschuler is affiliated with Temple University Hospital.