Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Eric A Amberson
Dr. Eric A Amberson, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Sallisaw, OK. He has 10 years of experience. His specialties include Emergency Medicine. He speaks English.
Book Online Now
Dr. Eric A Amberson has the following 1 specialty
- Emergency Medicine
An emergency physician is a doctor who is an expert in handling conditions of an urgent and extremely dangerous nature. These specialists work in the emergency room (ER) departments of hospitals where they oversee cases involving cardiac distress, trauma, fractures, lacerations and other acute conditions.
Emergency physicians are specially trained to make urgent life-saving decisions to treat patients during an emergency medical crisis. These doctors diagnose and stabilize patients before they are either well enough to be discharged, or transferred to the appropriate department for long-term care.
Dr. Eric A Amberson has the following 3 expertise
Showing 4 of 4
Self-verified patient of Dr. Eric A Amberson - Posted on September 29th, 2018
Dr. Amberson was very polite. He was very helpful in the ER w/ my daughter. Her pain may have been exaggerated by by her but he still took the time to run all necessary tests. I questioned taking her to Sallisaw emergency room before our visit based on past experiences. However, I was impressed with him! Our best experience yet. Thanks Dr!
Self-verified patient of Dr. Eric A Amberson - Posted on September 15th, 2018
I was in the ER with Chest Pain
Self-verified patient of Dr. Eric A Amberson - Posted on June 21st, 2017
He was very timely and he explained my treatment and was patient with my concerns.
Self-verified patient of Dr. Eric A Amberson - Posted on May 21st, 2017
10 Years Experience
St Georges University
Graduated in 2008
Sequoyah Memorial Hospital
Dr. Eric A Amberson Accepts the Following Insurance
We are sorry, it looks like we don't have insurance information.
Please call Dr. Eric A Amberson's office for more information.
213 E Redwood Ave Sallisaw, OK : (918) 774-1100
Locations & Directions, ,
Dr. Eric A Amberson is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Sallisaw, OK.