Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms, risk factors, and the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Book Online Now
Dr. Eric Antwi-Donkor has the following 2 specialties
A nephrologist is a physician who is specially trained to diagnose and treat conditions affecting the kidneys or renal system.
A nephrologist will determine through urine analysis, blood test, X-ray, sonogram, or kidney biopsy how well the kidneys are functioning and will then prescribe a special diet and exercise program, medication or dialysis - a process by which a machine filters the blood when the kidney is no longer capable of doing so.
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
Dr. Eric Antwi-Donkor has the following 7 expertise
- Chronic Kidney Disease (CKD)
- Chronic Renal Disease
- End Stage Renal Disease (ESRD)
- Kidney Biopsy
Showing 2 of 4
DR. ANTWI DONKOR IS MY CHILDHOOD FRIEND.WE STAYED TOGETHER IN THE SAME NEIBOURHOOD,HE ALWAYS TAKE HIS LESSONS,YOU KNOW,ASSIGNMENTS VERY SERIOUSLY. NO TIME TO PLAY.HE ALWAY HAS LESS TIME FOR PLAY.HE WILL ALWAY BE ON TOP OF HIS CLASS.NO WONDER HE HAS BECOME A MEDICAL DOCTOR.YOU SEE HIS MUM IS THE SENIOR NURSE IN THE PREMIER HOSPITAL IN AFRICA,IT MEANS PATIENTS CARE RUNS IN THEIR BLOOD. DR. ANTWI DONKOR IS VERY MUCH PATIENCE,CARING,UNDERSTANDING AND A VERY GOOD LISTENER, INFACT,HE HAS TIME FOR EVERYBODY,ALSO VERY SERIUS PERSON.I HAVE KNOWN THIS GUY ALL MY LIFE.I CAN RECOMEND DR ANTWI DONKOR AND BET WITH MY LIFE.THE GUY IS GOOOOOOOOOOOOOD.
Patients' Choice Award (2011)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Dr. Antwi-Donkor is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Dc General Hospital
Dr. Eric Antwi-Donkor accepts the following insurance providers.
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- CareFirst BlueChoice Advantage
- CareFirst BluePreferred PPO
- CareFirst Maryland POS
Locations & DirectionsDUPONT III NEPHROLOGY PC, 6510 Kenilworth Ave Ste 1400, Riverdale, MD
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Eric Antwi-Donkor, MD - Nephrology in Riverdale, MD, in this video.
Dr. Eric Antwi-Donkor is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Riverdale, MD.