- Ellis Hospital
- Ulcerative Colitis Get the facts about ulcerative colitis, including what causes it, signs and symptoms, and complications that can arise from the condition.
- Psoriatic Arthritis Get the facts about psoriatic arthritis, including who gets it, the symptoms, and the different types.
- Adult Asthma Get the facts about adult asthma, including who gets it, what triggers it, and how allergies can affect it.
- Fibromyalgia Get the facts about fibromyalgia, including the symptoms and conditions that may be related to it.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Eric R Aronowitz has 3 locations
ACCEPTING NEW PATIENTS
ACCEPTING NEW PATIENTS
Dr. Eric R Aronowitz has the following 2 SPECIALTIES
Dr. Eric R Aronowitz has the following 16 expertise
- Joint Pain/Swelling
- Bone Fracture
- Herniated Disc
- Sports Medicine
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Joint Replacement
- Arthroscopic Surgery (Arthroscopy)
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
Patients' Choice Award (2018)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Dr. Eric R Aronowitz Accepts the Following Insurance
More about Dr. Eric R Aronowitz
Dr. Aronowitz graduated cum laude from the University of Vermont in 1990 with a BS in Biology. He graduated magna cum laude from the SUNY Health Science Center at Syracuse in 1994 and was a member of the Alpha Omega Alpha Medical Honor Society. He completed his general surgery internship and orthopedic residency at the Robert Wood Johnson University Hospital, in New Brunswick, NJ. Following residency he completed a fellowship in Sports Medicine, at the Cleveland Clinic foundation, where he worked with athletes at the professional, collegiate and high school levels. He is an associate team physician for Union College and several local high schools. He is a member of the American Academy of Orthopeadic Surgeons, American Orthopaedic Society for Sports Medicine, and the Arthroscopy Association of North America. He is a fellow of the American Board of Orthopaedic Surgery. Dr. Aronowitz is a board certified orthopedic surgeon.