- Ulcerative Colitis Get the facts about ulcerative colitis, including what causes it, signs and symptoms, and complications that can arise from the condition.
- Psoriatic Arthritis Get the facts about psoriatic arthritis, including who gets it, the symptoms, and the different types.
- Adult Asthma Get the facts about adult asthma, including who gets it, what triggers it, and how allergies can affect it.
- Fibromyalgia Get the facts about fibromyalgia, including the symptoms and conditions that may be related to it.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Eric J Arosemena has 2 locations
Dr. Eric J Arosemena has the following 1 SPECIALTIES
Dr. Eric J Arosemena has the following 7 expertise
- Weight Loss
- Family Planning
- Weight Loss (non-surgical)
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2011, 2012, 2014)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
On-Time Doctor Award (2014, 2015)
Vitals On-Time + Promptness Award recognizes doctors with consistent high ratings for timeliness of appointments. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and promptness scores.
Patients' Choice Award (2011, 2012, 2014, 2015)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
37 Years Experience
Graduated in 1982
Dr. Eric J Arosemena Accepts the Following Insurance
- First Health PPO
- Health Net EPO - PureCare One Small Business
- Health Net PureCare HSP Individual and Family Plans
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- PHCS PPO Kaiser
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
More about Dr. Eric J Arosemena
Eric Arosemena, MD, is board certified in family medicine. Dr. Arosemena earned his medical degree from St. George's University School of Medicine in Grenada, West Indies. He completed his internship and residency at the University of Connecticut Medical School in Farmington, CT. He also completed a residency program at Harbor/UCLA Medical Center, and a fellowship and certification sponsored by the American Academy of Family Physicians. A volunteer faculty member in the Department of Family Practice at Harbor-UCLA Medical Center, he also worked as a part time physician at the Hartford Correctional Center.