Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Book Online Now
Dr. Eric Aspinwall has the following 1 specialty
- Family Medicine
A family practitioner is a doctor who specializes in caring for people of all ages, at all stages of life. Rather than focusing on the treatment of one disease or patient population, family practitioners are often the doctors that people see for their everyday ailments, like cold and flu or respiratory infections, and health screenings. When necessary, family practitioners will provide referrals for conditions that require the expertise of another specialist.
The doctors may also provide physicals, inoculations, prenatal care, treat chronic diseases, like diabetes and asthma, and provide advice on disease prevention.
Dr. Eric Aspinwall has the following 7 expertise
- Family Planning
- Weight Loss
- Weight Loss (non-surgical)
Showing 2 of 2
Self-verified patient of Dr. Eric Aspinwall - Posted on September 9th, 2013
I'd had a deep cough, trouble breathing, and headaches for 4 days. Dr Aspinwall seemed very rushed in my visit and more interested in the technology in my workplace than my current health condition. He took a quick listen to my chest and said I had a cold virus from allergies. Gave me a cough syrup and inhaler. He told me I was fine to work but if i didn't get better to check back. His nurse had voiced her concern with my symptoms and had mentioned they might do an xray of my chest, I was surprised at the Dr's quick diagnosis but was trusting his professional opinion. 4 days later (when conveniently his clinic wasn't open) my condition had worsened to the point my breathing had become a real concern and sought further medical help. I found out (2 xrays later) I had a severe case of pneumonia. Had Dr. Aspinwall taken a few more minutes to examine my condition or listened to his staff I feel he would've caught my pneumonia on my first visit.
Very unprofessional, no bedside manner
Self-verified patient of Dr. Eric Aspinwall - Posted on October 29th, 2008
This dr overlooked issues regarding my health and meds. He told me to come back in two weeks even tho my exrays came back in two days. When asked his knowledge regarding an illness, his response was, "As much as any other dr." I beg to differ. He refused to fill out important paperwork pertaining to my pending dissability claim....wouldn't even look at them to see what it consisted of although my attorney told me even though he is my new PCP (for now) that they needed this info. His nurse drew my blood for my thyroid condition w/o washing her hands or wearing rubber gloves.
Dr. Aspinwall is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
24 Years Experience
Saint Louis University School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1994
Dr. Eric Aspinwall Accepts the Following Insurance
We are sorry, it looks like we don't have insurance information.
Please call Dr. Eric Aspinwall's office for more information.
14809 W 95th St Lenexa, KS : (913) 894-6600
Locations & DirectionsCONCENTRA URGENT CARE, 14809 W 95th St, Lenexa, KS
Dr. Eric Aspinwall is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Lenexa, KS.