Dr. Eric Avezzano Is this you?

3.2

Have you seen Dr. Eric Avezzano?

Great for my Colonoscopy

Posted on October 27th, 2016

I would recommend. Thorough and professional with nice follow up skills.

Poor response

Posted on July 1st, 2016

Dr. Avezzano was my internist for many years before he stopped taking patients for internal medicine. I continued with him as one of his few remaining internist patients. When I discovered I had breast cancer, I was, needless to say, very upset. When a treatment plan was figured out, I decided to call him to let him know both the diagnosis and the treatment. At the end of the day, he called me back and I explained what was going on. His response? "I hope everything goes well, but why are you calling ME?" I was shocked at the insensitivity of that comment, and given my fragile and upset state of mind, I decided that this person was not who I thought he was. I never saw him again- MY choice. Bedside Manner? Ha!

Highly Recommended

Posted on June 18th, 2011

Excellent doctor; very attentive to patient; have had two colonoscopies so far and had great experiences both times. Highly recommended.

Posted on March 24th, 2011

I have read the other reviews and do not agree with any negative comments. Dr. Avezzano was amazing, he was so kind and caring. He spent a lot of time with me and answered all my questions. I felt completely comfortable with him and he was extremely knowleagable. Many of my friends and family use him and are all very happy with his care.

Posted on September 20th, 2017