Dr. Eric A Awad Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Eric A Awad?

He's good but his staff sucks!!!

A good really good staff will make an average doctor look really good. Bad staff will make a really good doctor look really, really bad, that's the case with Dr. Awad. He's patient and provides sufficient time to address your issue(s). But, his staff, can and did, with me, undo all the good I saw in him. I would definitely recommend him but only if you have the patience to deal with his crappy staff. His staff is unresponsive to phone calls, lack follow through, poor soft skills, and just plain uninterested. I'm a firm believer that for providers, your staff represent who you are.

He's good but his staff sucks!!!

Best doctor ever!

I went to 4 neurologists before seeing Dr. Awad. He was the only one who took the time to figure out was going on with me. After being the only doctor to order an ambulatory EEG, he was the first doctor to diagnose what turned out to be simple partial seizures. To say he changed my life, is an understatement.

Best doctor ever!

Don't go here

If you are looking for a Dr. That doesn't care about you he is your guy!! He dosen't care about the patients or their health...just your pockets getting fatter!! What type of neurologist tells someone that migraines are not a serious issue?? When you tell them you are going to file a complaint they say "I don't care that will go on your records. It won't hurt me, it will hurt you" I always wonder why people go into the medical field when you don't care about people!! This is why so many people have no faith in he healthcare field!! If you suffer from migraines this is not a doctor i would recommend!!

Dr. Awad kicked me and my partner out of his office. He is an insecure twit who needs to get out of medicine. My partner is a medical expert and instead of working together he yelled at her and got very aggressive. I was supposed to have blood work drawn but he was so angry that never occured.

Rare find in a doctor!

Dr. Awad was awesome! So intelligent, compassionate and patient. Spent so much time explaining everything. He was so thorough and calm. I would reccommend him to anyone looking for a exceptional neurologist. He just exceeded all my expectations. I now feel such relief from my anxiety and concerns. What a special doctor ! I feel like I just discovered a rare find in doctors. I don't usually feel this way about too many doctors but Dr. Awad is exceptional and I think the world would be better with more dedicated doctors like him. The wait was well worth it and even that wasn't bad.

Excellent Doctor!!

My visits to Dr. Awad's office is always pleasant. The office staff members are amazing, Renata and Jody are very friendly, patient and helpful. Dr. Awad is an excellent doctor he is extremely intelligent, efficient, and easy to talk to. He asked me all the right questions and very quickly zeroed in on the root causes of my symptoms. I love how he listens to me and shows a caring attitude. He has been flawless with my care and follow up. It is hard to find a doctor who actually dedicates time to their patients. I highly recommend Dr. Awad to everyone!!!

Not impressed

I saw Dr. Awad a few years ago, and I was not impressed. He stated that the MRI he had run on me would miss nothing--apparently he didn't realize that some neurological problems may not show up on an MRI. I didn't know that fact at the time, so my visits to him were a confusing experience. I mean, it makes you feel like "it's all in your head" if nothing shows up on the MRI. Anyway, I would not recommend Awad to others, because he did not help me a bit. He was reasonably polite, though.

Autocratic, uncompassionationate, unpleasant physician

Receptionist was extremely rude in person and over the phone. I had some kind of test done to check for my autonomic responces the doctor did not even bother to give the results. He responded to my physical complaints with belittling coments, almost in a way as making fun of my concerns. Bed side manner is very harsh and not a good listener. I tried to make a follow up appointment and my hold time on the phone was over 17 minutes. What a waste of time!

To summarize, Dr. Awad is a detail oriented and compassionate doctor...read complaints of wait time but due no to overscheduling but making sure all questions are answered. It is hard to keep a consistent schedule when you don't know the amount of questions each patient will ask. Only irritated when 50 patients scheduled for a 30 patient day. The doctor presents his findings in a very direct way which could seem harsh to some but very honest. I have had experience with his cultural background and can tell you he will be my doctor for all my neurological needs. A good man.

The office staff was so rude that I gave up making my appointment....They never called back as promised and they care more about money than they do patient care...I will look for a practice where both the staff and Dr. show compassion...Can't comment on the Dr. I never made it past the un-professional staff....Good luck!!!!

Dr. Eric A Awad is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Atlanta, GA.