Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Eric B Grossman
Dr. Eric B Grossman, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Voorhees, NJ, with another office in Voorhees, NJ. He has 24 years of experience. His specialties include Obstetrics & Gynecology. Dr. Grossman is affiliated with Kennedy Health System Cherry Hill Campus and Virtua Voorhees Hospital. He speaks English.
Dr. Eric B Grossman has the following 1 specialty
- Obstetrics & Gynecology
- Uterine Cervical Dysplasia
- Preconception Care
- C-section (Hysterotomy)
- Tubal Pregnancy
- Pelvic Pain
- Urinary Tract Infections (UTI)
- Menstrual Pain
- Uterine Cervical Diseases
- Inflammation of the Vulva and Vagina (Vulvovaginitis)
- Pelvic Exam
- Intrauterine Device (IUD)
- Bacterial Vaginosis
- Pap Smear
- C-section (Repeat Cesarean Section)
- Polycystic Ovary Syndrome (PCOS)
- Gynecologic Surgical Procedures
- Hysterectomy (Vaginal)
- Child Delivery or Birth (Obstetric Delivery)
- Uterine Bleeding (Hematometra)
- Laproscopic Surgery (Laparoscopy)
- Genital Warts
- Ectopic Pregnancy
- Child Birth
- Abdominal Pregnancy
- Minimally Invasive Surgical Procedures
- Menstruation Disturbances
- Hot Flashes
- Cervical Cerclage
- STD (Sexually Transmitted Diseases)
- Yeast Infection (Candidiasis)
- Hysteroscopic Surgery
- Gynecologic disorders
- Tubal Ligation (Permanent Sterilization in Women)
- Women's Health
- Hysterectomy (Uterus)
- Dilatation and Curettage
- Pelvic Infection
- Birth Control
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 8
Dr. Grossman is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
24 Years Experience
Jefferson Medical College Of Thomas Jefferson University
Graduated in 1994
Dr. Eric B Grossman accepts the following insurance providers.
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- First Health PPO
HIP of NY
- Emblem HIP Select PPO
- Horizon BCBS OMNIA - TIER1
- Horizon Direct Access
- Horizon HMO
- Horizon OMNIA
- Horizon POS
- Horizon PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- QualCare HMO
- QualCare PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
- View by Location
Locations & Directions
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Eric B Grossman in this video.
Dr. Eric B Grossman is similar to the following 0 Doctors near Voorhees, NJ.