Dr. Eric B Smith Is this you?

3.9

Have you seen Dr. Eric B Smith?

7 year cancer survivor

Gentle, soft hands, intelligent, seemed minimally invasive, recovery was as he outlined, do the exercises, follow the diet suggestions, highly recommend.

Dr. Smith is the most compassionate, welll informed and trained urologist I ahve found in Dallas and I have been to 7 in 2 years. I have hade/have multiple serious issues and he deals with each one, explains each one in an informative easy to understand manner, often with paper and pen, and/or chart, and takes the time one needs to fully understand the situation. He manner is so overwhelmingly calm and warm it is hard for me to believe he is a 21st century doctor, and that he has a room full of patients waiting to see him as he allocates so much time to each one. His expertise and training at both UTSW and Memorial Sloan Kittering shines brightly

A fraud

Dr Smith accepts my insurance plan. However, when his scheduler found out that I purchased it through the Exchange, rather than an employer (the plan is available both ways) she refused to schedule me. My insurance company was flabbergasted and just about hit the roof when they heard about this. I gave her the name of my plan and asked her to double check, and she refused, nastily saying "We don't take Obamacare." I was absolutely livid, as was my insurance company, who has referred him up the chain to be reeducated on provider contractual obligations.

exceptionally compassionate, patient, and understanding. Dr. Smith has shown true devotion in accurately diagnosing my somewhat rare disease and has taken all lengths to consult with his colleagues to insure and provide the most efficacious treatment and surgery for my condition. He is dedicated and provides clear explanations regarding any questions or comments I pose. Extremely courteous and kind, with an extremely realistic and honest manner regarding the nature of treatment and outcomes, yet retaining optimism and genuineness. Absolutely wonderful urologist, easily adapting to the needs of each client (including myself, a 22 year old female.)

Exceptionally patient; takes time to answer all my questions; compassionate, sensitive, upbeat honest but reassuring!

An exceptional doctor. Dr. Eric Smith is willing to listen and think on through a range of options that can be causing your symptoms. You really cant go wrong with this Doctor.