About Dr. Eric Smith MD
Dr. Eric Smith, MD is a doctor primarily located in Philadelphia, PA, with other offices in Limerick, PA and Media, PA( and 2 other locations). They have 19 years of experience. Their specialties include Orthopedic Surgery.
- Ulcerative Colitis Get the facts about ulcerative colitis, including what causes it, signs and symptoms, and complications that can arise from the condition.
- Psoriatic Arthritis Get the facts about psoriatic arthritis, including who gets it, the symptoms, and the different types.
- Adult Asthma Get the facts about adult asthma, including who gets it, what triggers it, and how allergies can affect it.
- Fibromyalgia Get the facts about fibromyalgia, including the symptoms and conditions that may be related to it.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Eric Smith has the following 1 SPECIALTIES
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2014, 2016, 2017, 2018)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
On-Time Doctor Award (2014, 2016, 2017, 2018)
Vitals On-Time + Promptness Award recognizes doctors with consistent high ratings for timeliness of appointments. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and promptness scores.
Patients' Choice Award (2014, 2016, 2017, 2018)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Dr. Eric Smith has the following 24 expertise
- Tarsal Tunnel Syndrome
- Joint Replacement
- Sports Medicine
- Bursitis / Adhesive Capsulitis
- Bone marrow inflammation (Osteomyelitis)
- Knee Surgery
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Bunions (Hallux Valgus)
- Herniated Disc
- Sprains and Strains
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Bone Fracture
19 Years Experience
Graduated in 2000